Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Power County Hospital District & they are Hiring Candidates for Radiology Technologist
Company Name : Power County Hospital District
Company Location : American Falls, ID 83211
Job Position : Radiology Technologist
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Power County Hospital District is looking for a Full-time Radiology Technologist to obtain quality radiographic films and perform a variety of standard procedures necessary for diagnostic information to be critiqued and interpreted by the ordering physician and consulting radiologist. Other responsibilities include documentation of charges, filing reports, radiographs and operating radiological equipment. Full-time technicians work two days on with four days off rotating with other technicians. The two days on will include being on call. This is a salaried position.
- Participate in complex technical activities associated with the operation of x-ray machines and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures and in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Perform x-ray and CT exams as required by staff practitioners, set up and explain x-ray and CT procedures; position patients for x-rays and CT’s using immobilization and protective devices as required; report any changes in patient’s condition to attending physician.
- Perform limited evaluation of radiological examinations in order to determine if additional projections are required.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical information as required by PCHD policy and the Health Insurance & Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Clean, adjust, and perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Take call as assigned.
- Inform supervisor of any need to order the necessary supplies/equipment needed to maintain an adequate inventory to meet normal operations.
- Serve as primary liaison with radiologists and manage service levels and costs of their services.
- Maintain records of departmental films and images; compile reports and analysis of operations as required.
- Maintain quality control and safety of daily operations and equipment.
- Advise health service staff concerning radiology needs, techniques, and perspectives.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Ability to use hands to perform fine and gross motor skills
- Ability to sit/stand/walk and use feet to perform gross motor skills
- Ability to work independently and with others effectively
- Ability to assist in safely moving patients as required
- Low risk of exposure to body fluids
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Associate’s degree in Science in Radiologic Technology or BS in Radiologic Sciences preferred
- Comply with continuing education requirements for radiology
- CT Competency desirable
- Computer skills as required by the department
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write in a legible and understandable manner
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR and BLS required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.59 – $42.79 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
All employees are required to have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine or submit an exemption for approval.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- American Falls, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in