Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Outpatient Imaging Affiliates – OIA – Franklin, TN & they are Hiring Candidates for Radiology Recruiter
Company Name : Outpatient Imaging Affiliates – OIA – Franklin, TN
Company Location : Franklin, TN 37067
Job Position : Radiology Recruiter
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Outpatient Imaging Affiliates (OIA), an owner and operator of over 60+ outpatient imaging center locations in 15 states, has a full-time career opportunity for an experienced Radiology Recruiter.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, our Recruiter will be a proactive sourcer who will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract, source and select a diverse pool of qualified medical imaging technologists (MRI, CT, Mammo, Ultrasound, etc.) to fill vacancies in our outpatient imaging centers. This role will work closely with leaders and executives to fill critical clinical and non-clinical positions proactively. Training and weekly meetings will take place at our corporate office, so candidates must live within commuting distance to Franklin, TN.
Our Commitment to You:
At OIA, we foster a culture where our team is encouraged daily to make a difference for our patients, our partners and themselves. Our employees will consistently tell you that the best part of OIA is the people. Our rewarding environment ensures that every team has the opportunity to reach their full potential. At OIA, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of life and your future:
- Competitive salary with quarterly performance bonus incentives
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Hybrid work environment with 50-75% work from home
- Health insurance including medical dental, vision and prescription coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Radiology Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with Company and Imaging Center leaders to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Crafts eye-catching job postings and assists with advertisement processes.
- Performs advanced sourcing techniques through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, referrals, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Conducts cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult, and visible positions.
- Reviews applications and selects qualified candidates who align with our Core Values and will be able to meet high performance standards.
- Oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials with Microsoft Suite (intermediate experience beyond data entry is required).
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Works with Operations and HR during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Uses HR’s integrated Human Capital Management and Applicant Tracking System (Paylocity) to maintain records, compile data, metrics and reports.
This career opportunity is ideal for someone with the following skill set:
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive candidates for allied health roles. Preference will be given to those candidates who have directly sourced and filled clinicians in the diagnostic imaging space.
- Driven to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and results.
- Demonstrated success working independently, developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, and managing multiple tasks that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-state HR and Recruiting environment.
- High level of individual accountability and engagement with a strong commitment to internal stakeholders and the highest customer service principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to quickly establish positive, productive, and credible working relationships.
- Learns and adapts quickly, detailed-oriented, and organized with excellent problem-solving skills. Can work autonomously to follow through on items within their scope.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with sound judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration!
Serving patients in over 60+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management & development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising convenience, care, technology or results. To learn more about us, visit www.oiarad.com.
OIA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in