Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Children’s Hospital Colorado & they are Hiring Candidates for Radiologic Technologist
Company Name : Children’s Hospital Colorado
Company Location : Broomfield, CO 80023
Job Position : Radiologic Technologist
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Why Work at Children’s….
Here, it’s different. Come join us.
*Qualified external applicants are eligible for up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full time positions.
*This position is eligible for relocation assistance, if relocating from 100 miles or greater.
A career at Children’s Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child. Here, it’s different.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Children’s Colorado here:
Department: North Campus Diagnostic Rad
Hours per week: 40, eligible for benefits
Shift: Mon-Thurs 10am-830pm
- EDUCATION – Graduation or pending graduation (within 6 months) from an accredited radiography program required
- CERTIFICATION(S) – BLS certification required, ARRT Registered Technologist certification required within 6 months of eligibility
Annual Salary Range (Based on 40 hours worked per week): $49,173.35 to $73,760.02
Hourly Salary Range: $23.64 to $35.46
Come Grow with Us: At CHCO in the Radiology department, all employees have the opportunity to grow their skill set and contribute to the organization with our career advancement program. After successful completion of 1 year of employment and meeting the program requirements, team members are eligible for advancement which includes additional compensation!
Here, you matter. As a Children’s Hospital Colorado team member, you will receive a competitive pay and benefits package designed to take care of your needs that includes base pay, incentives, career advancement opportunities, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, company provided life and disability insurance, paid parental leave, 403b employer match (retirement savings), a robust wellness program, and access to a best-in-class education benefit with 75+ tuition-free programs to help you advance your career.
Performs high quality pediatric diagnostic radiographic procedures. They will provide conscientious patient care while adhering to all quality and safety standards as defined by the organization. Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, families, and all hospital and community caregivers.
- Performs high quality radiographic images while accurately demonstrating anatomy and pathology through proper diagnostic scanning
- Provides age appropriate care and appropriately prepares patients for procedures.
- Provides clear and detailed information regarding the procedure and care to patients, families, coworkers and others.
- Demonstrates and utilizes principles of ALARA in radiation safety management
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of RIS and PACs as it pertains to modality specific functions and use.
- Manages patient priority and act as first responder when needed
- Follows department policies, procedures and protocol.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. Be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based on non-job-related information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $23.64 – $35.46 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- ARRT Registered Technologist Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in