Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Altium Packaging LP & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Manager
Company Name : Altium Packaging LP
Company Location : Lenexa, KS 66214
Job Position : Quality Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the quality team in order to correct any quality issues that may arise as well as train and develop your team to better handle quality issues.
- Present quality cases or arguments to the Plant Manager in an effective way.
- Follow through logical processes for the resolution of quality issues.
- Maintain contact with customers on a weekly basis for follow up and proactive quality solutions.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer complaints, create an action plan to solve the complaint, and see through to a solution.
- Provide support to the production team.
- Monitor and participate in the plant’s safety program.
- Monitor and review quality forms and paperwork for accuracy.
- Need previous experience in quality control.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
- Be able to train and perform follow-up with the quality team.
- Developed leadership skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be willing to ask for help when necessary.
- Experience with GMP’s
- HACCP program experience
- Familiar with regulatory auditing
- Experience with calibration schedules
- Experience with quality hold processes
- 2 or 4 year degree
Location: 11725 W 85th Street,Lenexa,KS 66214,United States of America, Lenexa, KS 66214
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in