Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Lead
Company Name : Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing
Company Location : Killdeer, ND 58640
Job Position : Quality Lead
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
The purpose of this position is to provide guidance and support to the Quality Department in the area of the QA Lead CCA responsibility and to provide a work environment where coworkers have the tools, training and leadership to build a quality product. The QA Lead CCA goal is to assist in improving profits & cash flow through process improvements. They will have the responsibility to communicate concise and clear data to assist and strive to eliminate waste, provide a stable workflow while meeting program schedules and improving processes, to assist the team in process improvements and providing input to training needs through defect and process improvement data and to monitor and insure that a quality product is produced through teamwork. To do this, the QA Lead CCA is responsible for the overall performance of all program production delegated to their oversight.
The QA Lead CCA will conduct themselves in a professional manner and at all times be responsive and respectful.
Perform all tasks involved within Quality Assurance. This includes but is not limited to the duties and responsibilities listed below.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Current knowledge of customer requirements and industry standards.
a. Continuously aware of customer specification changes/updates.
b. Research, investigate, and interpret customer specifications, drawings, and related procedures/instructions.
2. Ensure that all First Article Inspection (FAI) requirements are being met. This includes completing FAI forms and documentation.
a. Per AS9102 – Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement.
3. Communicate all quality issues to the Quality Manager.
4. Monitor inspection results (First Pass Yield) to identify possible quality trends, both positive and negative.
5. Monitor and ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, and customer requirements and take steps necessary to address compliance issues.
6. Monitor and report Quality Assurance scheduling and personnel issues.
a. Develop and maintain the Quality Assurance Training Matrix.
b. Assist Receiving and Final Inspection as needed.
Assist with internal and external Corrective/Preventative Actions as needed.
Perform Audits and Verifications when required.
9. Communicate effectively with Production Team Leads, Operators, Trainer, Manufacturing Engineers, Program Manager, Quality Manager, and Source Inspectors/Customer Representatives.
10. Must be willing to take a lead role in team problem solving and continuous improvement projects.
11. This position requires a certain level of independence and self-assurance as oftentimes decisions are required without the opportunity for conclusion with immediate supervisors.
12. Understand and communicate the KMM Quality Manual.
13. Verify and approve Visual Aids as needed for QA purposes.
14. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by job task.
15. Adhere to all KMM safety policies and practices as well as manufacturer recommendations on operation of all equipment and tools
16. Performs other related duties and assignments as required
17. This individual has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. This position requires a clear understanding of Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing’s Quality Management System and procedures
2. The position requires the employee to have proficient computer skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
3. A working knowledge of required software that is used for specific tasks required.
4. This position also requires the employee to demonstrate appropriate skill in communication with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
5. This person will be expected to acquire an IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Specialist certificate within six months of starting the position.
6. The employee shall demonstrate the ability to be detail oriented, have a strong attention to detail, and have the ability to handle stressful situations.
7. Good attendance and the ability to work flexible hours and/or overtime are required.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY USED:
1. The position requires use of digital caliper and pin gauges.
2. This position requires the daily use of a computer and computer related software. The employee must be able to accurately and proficiently enter and retrieve data as needed for the job tasks.
3. Standard office equipment such as copiers, calculators etc will be used, etc.
1. The employee must be able to be able to move freely around the facility to perform the duties of this position
2. Employee must be able to read .37M from the Graham-Field vision chart to be able to read component numbers, documents and measurement devices.
3. Daily activities may include extended periods of sitting
4. Entering data into the computer system using standard keyboard
5. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Killdeer, ND 58640: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in