Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in International Aerospace Coatings, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Inspector
Company Name : International Aerospace Coatings, Inc.
Company Location : Spokane, WA 99224
Job Position : Quality Inspector
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
International Aerospace Coatings (IAC) is the world’s leading aviation specialist painting company. We work with Domestic and International Original Aircraft Equipment Manufacturing Companies, Airlines operators, private operators and aviation leasing companies across the globe to provide tailor made aircraft painting, graphic solutions that ensure regulatory compliance globally. We currently run 16 sites, 6 of which have wide body aircraft capacity and each year we paint over 1000 aircraft across our facilities. Our European headquarters is based at Shannon Airport, County Clare, Ireland, with our US headquarters located in Spokane, Washington and Irvine California. Please feel free to review more information regarding IAC at http://www.iac.aero.
Must have a current A&P License to be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform receiving, preliminary, in-process, hidden damages and final inspections.
- Verify completion of all work orders and sign airworthiness release.
- Ensure that work is accomplished per established inspection procedures.
- Ensure that all aircraft maintenance meets FAA, customer, company and/or manufacturers specifications.
- Ensure that inspection items are complied with properly and all necessary forms are completed.
- Ensure that parts tags are filled out properly and the proper tag is attached to the part(s) as required.
- Maintain a thorough familiarity with the content of the company Repair Station Manual and all subsequent revisions.
- Provide initial and recurrent training to site employees.
- Remain cognizant of applicable CFRs, most notably Part 145, 121, 65 and Part 43.
- Review inspection forms and paperwork for proper completion.
- Perform quality assurance audits.
- Perform routine surveillance of in-process work.
- Assist Records Supervisor with controlling and auditing work orders.
- Must be able to meet production schedule and quality standards.
- Experience filing materials using alphabetical and/or numerical systems.
- Ability to operate scanning equipment and trouble shoot.
- Knowledge of aerospace systems, methodology and terminology a plus.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strong organizational skills detailed, and deadline driven.
Education and/or Experience:
- Years of experience consideration in lieu of education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of records office, clerical experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations: Must have a current A&P License
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel; PowerPoint; word), documents scanning and storage and Adobe or similar software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spokane, WA 99224: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in