Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mountain Family Health Centers & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Improvement Coordinator
Company Name : Mountain Family Health Centers
Company Location : Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Job Position : Quality Improvement Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Quality Improvement Coach
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Salary: $23.00 per hour to $26.00 per hour
Come join a team that is passionate about improving the lives of our patients, staff and community as a whole!
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision. 6 Free EAP Sessions, 403B retirement plan with 3% matching after 1 year of employment, 7 Paid Holidays, 124 PTO hours within the first year, Continuing Medical Education, Paid Licensure Fees, Paid Subscription to “Up to Date”, Worksite Wellness Program and much more.
Who is Mountain Family Health Centers? (make quick link to website: https://www.mountainfamily.org/careers-2/
What we have achieved
- NCQA PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOME
- RAE Advanced Primary Care Medical Provider – Tier 1 (HIGHEST REGIONAL RECOGNITION)
- HEALTH LINKS™ HEALTHY BUSINESS LEADER – 2021
- TOP FIVE COLORADO GOVERNOR’S AWARD FOR WORKSITE WELLNESS – 2019
- NACHC GOLD LEVEL ADVOCACY CENTER OF EXCELLENCE – 2018, 2016 – 2017
- COLORADO COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK -ROCKIN’ THE HOUSE AWARD – 2017
- COLORADO COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK- EMERGING LEADER AWARD – 2017
- NACHC GEIGER GIBSON EMERGING LEADER AWARD RECIPIENT – 2008 and 2017
- TOP TEN BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN COLORADO – 2015
The QI Coordinator supports in the provision of safe, high-quality care to MFHC patients through the project management of Quality Improvement activities as identified by the Quality Manager, the Director of Operations and/or the Quality Assurance Committee. Projects include the development of workflows, including the monitoring of the implementation of workflows. Monitor and complete reporting on grant related activities as needed. Assist in the annual process to validate MFHC data and report on organizational performance to oversight agencies and funders.
- Associates Degree in Healthcare or science field or equivalent.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Federal Qualified Health Center regulations and reporting a plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of the Plan-Do-Study-Act cycle preferred.
- Experience with or knowledge of NCQA PCMH standards preferred.
Physical Requirements and Workplace Environment
- Requires ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Requires ability to use routine office equipment such as computer and telephone.
- Requires ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and reach.
- Requires sufficient near-vision to be able to read documents and computer screen.
- Requires ability to comprehend both oral and written communications.
- O.S.H.A. Category 1: All procedures or other job-related tasks involve an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills or splashes of these fluids.
- HIPAA Classification: Unrestricted Access: A workforce member with unrestricted access will have full access to patient’s protected health information, including the patient’s entire medical record, for patient care purposes.
- All vaccine records are to be provided or administered upon hire: Heb B, Tdap, MMR, Varicella, COVID-19, and influenza.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 per hour
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in