Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Worthington Industries & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Engineer
Company Name : Worthington Industries
Company Location : West Warwick, RI 02818
Job Position : Quality Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Worthington Industries is excited to be hiring a Quality Engineer. This positions primary responsibility is designing and ensuring human/machine interfaces and quality processes, procedures and controls are aligned to maximize quality production at a reduced cost. The Quality Engineer evaluates new customer and vendor requirements to design production-quality flow processes and prepares Capital Appropriation Requests(CAR) to evaluate if the investment is feasible and meets cost requirements. Key position results include but are not limited to, increase quality at and/or reduced cost for supply base, internally and customer base; compliance with all regulatory and internal policies; reduction in scrap, reject and rework; and timely and accurate CAR preparation and evaluation. The ideal candidate utilizes strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills to identify, develop and follow through on a course of action relative to production-quality flow processes.
- Develops process control methods in order to solve complex problems and eliminate waste.
- Facilitates internal teams in order to determine root cause and implements corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences.
- Works with suppliers to improve products through material or process changes.
- Completes customer PPAP’s (Production Part Approval Process) and requirements. Develops, reviews and approves supplier PPAP’s.
- Develops and performs DOE’s (Design of Experiments).
- Determines root cause and implements corrective action to prevent reoccurrence on customer issues.
- Evaluates, develops and implements procedure and manual changes.
- Performs customer visits and supplier audits in order to drive improvements internally and externally.
- Manages the preparation and evaluation of CAR’s related to new tooling and equipment.
- Trains operators and management.
- Knowledge of FMEA process, participation and documentation of FMEA’s
- Advanced knowledge of internal audit methodologies related to various quality systems
- Skilled in statistical software along with MS Office programs
- Knowledge of material and product defects
- Customer service focused
- Detail oriented
- Preferred Certified Quality Technician, Certified Quality
- Auditor (CQA or WI Cert.), Certified Quality Engineer
- Intermediate metallurgy training
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in