Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in National Oilwell Varco & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Coordinator
Company Name : National Oilwell Varco
Company Location : Kenai, AK 99611
Job Position : Quality Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
NOV Tuboscope is now hiring a Quality Coordinator in Alaska. This position is required to fulfill all the responsibilities related to the facility quality system along with supporting facility management with customer reports and other tasks deemed necessary by the manager or his designee. Apply today to join our Global Family!
The Quality Coordinator is required to fulfill all the responsibilities related to the facility quality system along with supporting facility management with customer reports and other tasks deemed necessary by the manager or his designee.
- Maintain and develop the division Quality Management System to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, NOV Tuboscope Quality Manual, and current company objectives.
- Provide guidance and leadership to foster a culture of continual improvement.
- Provide good service to all customers, both external and internal, in order to retain Tuboscope customers.
- Ensure all products and services are provided with the highest standard of quality and meet the expectations of the customer.
- Ensure that any non-conforming product or service, internally or externally, is investigated quickly and effectively to reassure the customer.
- Develop and enhance an appropriate personal and company image at all times.
- Provide information on the Quality System status to the Division Manager and the Quality and Technical Services department (QTS).
- Prepare and coordinate with QTS an internal audit schedule to assess intent, implementation and effectiveness of the division Quality System.
- Manage the Quality Action Report system.
- Prepare and maintain Quality System and Operating Procedures and distribution of revised documents.
- Ensure personnel affected by revised procedures receive training and implement the procedures.
- Assist in determination of division personnel qualification/certification and training needs.
- Ensure training needs are documented during the annual performance evaluation.
- Establish and maintain training records for employees.
- Ensure customer specifications are distributed and implemented.
- Coordination of customer performance tests and customer audits.
- Ensure inspection and threading measurement and test equipment are maintained and calibrated at specific intervals and records of calibration and historical data are maintained.
- Prepare and perform any necessary critical item supplier audits to verify compliance to stated requirements from Tuboscope Quality Manual.
- Ensure supplier quality files are maintained and conduct an annual supplier evaluation with department managers and purchasing personnel.
- Schedule and prepare for the annual divisional quality system management review. Present the results of quality system activities conducted during the year, including a trend analysis of QAR’s and a report on the effectiveness of the quality system based on the results of internal audits.
- Report directly to Area Manager and Facility Manager, or designated company representative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Skill and knowledge to understand the ISO9000 series of quality management system standards and establish or revise the division procedures to be effective and to remain in compliance.
- Vocational skills to document and control division procedures using Excel or similar work processing software, monitor various processes with spreadsheets and the ability to analyze data and report on the findings to management.
- Organizational skills to chair meetings as determined necessary to review and improve the Quality Management System.
- Participate in education courses and seminars that will enhance quality, safety, management and technical abilities.
- Maintain a broad comprehensive and up to date knowledge of oilfield exploration and production equipment, including non-destructive testing methods and procedures involved in inspection and threading of OCTG and other oilfield equipment.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of quality, safety, inspection, and manufacturing issues through the corporate network and association memberships.
- Participate in the Tuboscope behavior based Safety Program.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and company employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kenai, AK 99611: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality inspection: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in