Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bryan Construction & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Manager – Federal Construction
Company Name : Bryan Construction
Company Location : Rapid City, SD 57701
Job Position : Quality Control Manager – Federal Construction
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
The Quality Control (QC) Manager is an individual who provides the knowledge, skills and experience to define, inspect and document the daily work associated with both design and construction. This helps ensure that the work is being designed and constructed in accordance with the established minimum requirements for the project. The QC’s role is to support the Project Manager, Superintendent and others that are focused on the broader aspects of the project by providing a focused effort on quality of the physical work. The QC reports directly to the Superintendent for the sake of assuring that a conflict of interest does not occur among the productivity, schedule, safety and the quality objectives of the project.
Top Five Responsibilities
- Overall project quality control, including: deliveries, materials, and installations
- Preparatory/Initial/Final inspections of the features of work
- Submittal process
- Materials testing process
- LEED implementation
Primary duties for QC Manager
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer and other project personnel to be a resource that readily understands the quality requirements for each definable feature of work.
- Effectively communicate the standards of care required for each definable feature of work to the various team members in the project.
- In coordination with the Project Engineer, review submittals for conformance with project drawings, specifications and change directives.
- Provide written QC reports that reinforce activities that are being constructed in conformance with each specific project’s established standard and constructively confronts non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner.
- Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittals, are handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project.
- Document all code and independent inspections that are required.
- Clearly document, correct and re-inspect all non-conformances prior to covering up work.
- Conduct daily inspections and periodically document the inspection process via follow up reports for specific definable feature of work to verify that work is proceeding with the contract documents and the approved submittals.
- Coordinate and document the testing and commissioning of building systems.
- Document and distribute pre-punch lists, punch lists and the completion of these lists.
- Document final inspections, certificates of occupancy and acceptance of the works and various phases thereof.
- In coordination with the Project Engineer, maintain the project “as-built” drawings.
- Stop work if necessary to resolve matters that affect safety, quality and/or inhibit the logical progress of work.
- Participate in regularly held meetings involving project personnel.
The CQC System Manager is required to be a graduate engineer, graduate architect, or a graduate of construction management, with a minimum of 2 years construction experience on construction similar to this Contract; or a construction person with a minimum of 5 years as a Contractor QCM on US Army Corps projects.
Base pay and locality pay adjustments.available for out of state candidates. Candidates from all locations will be considered specifically for a specific project or a certain timeframe due to their expertise in this particular area.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
$76,000 to $126,000
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Bryan Construction is pleased to offer a comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect your health, your family, and your way of life. We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (H S A), Accident Coverage, Company Sponsored Basic life and AD&D, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Vacation, Sick Leave, and 401K with Company Matching.
Bryan Construction is an EEO/AA Employer – applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by laws.
Background Investigation and Drug Screening required
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in