Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kerry & they are Hiring Candidates for QA Manager
Company Name : Kerry
Company Location : Calhoun, GA 30701
Job Position : QA Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Our Calhoun, GA location is part of our Meat division and uses unique proprietary technology developed by Kerry to create breading and coating blends for our customers and products.
The incumbent of this position will lead day to day food safety/quality programs and team to drive excellence.
What would you do?
- Have responsibility for the day to day food safety and quality system including oversight of validation and verification.
- Responsible for all quality functions including food safety, sanitation efficiencies, customer service, and overall performance of the quality department.
- Ensure effective food safety compliance and work with plant management team to implement programs to mitigate risk. Manage and lead HACCP program and team at site level, ensuring that Good Manufacturing Practices, preventive controls and pre-requisite programs are in place and effective.
- Develop and maintain food safety and quality systems including QC & QA. Develop, review and align procedures with corporate policies, through GQMS (Global Quality Management System) with a drive towards best practice, internal audit practices, and procedures for improvement to prevent non-conformances.
- Enforce Kerry standards in the areas of ingredients and product standards, process specifications, formula compliance, and regulatory compliance.
- Track, report, and review agreed upon KPI’s. Develop and lead the plant Quality Improvement Plan. Partner cross-functionally and actively drive for process
- Develop and maintain qualified personnel within the plant Quality department, through training, communication, and accountability. Manage the department within budget and utilize resources effectively to meet needs of the business on a timely basis.
- Be proactive and responsive in addressing customer complaints and resolving problems, communicating effectively on technical issues and leading the root cause analysis. Develop and verify corrective actions.
What will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor of Science in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and improving food safety and quality programs.
- Must be knowledgeable in HACCP, SQF or other GFSI scheme, PCQI.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality, preferably in the food manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving change and collaborating with cross-functional site leadership teams to solve problems, lead root cause analysis, enhance sanitation programs, conduct robust internal audit, drive corrective and improvement actions, and uphold food safety and quality standards.
- Must have great communication and leadership skills to develop team, inspire others, and conduct critical customer communication.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,000.00 – $115,328.71 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in