Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in VOESTALPINE RAILWAY SYSTEMS NORTRAK LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for QA Inspector/Administrator
Company Name : VOESTALPINE RAILWAY SYSTEMS NORTRAK LLC
Company Location : Newton, KS 67114
Job Position : QA Inspector/Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Get Your Career On Track
voestalpine Railway Systems Nortrak, with ten production facilities across Canada, US and Mexico, is North America’s leading designer and manufacturer of special trackwork for the railway industry. As the industry’s technology leader, we take pride in providing superior products, excellent customer service and unbeatable engineering design services to our customers. We are committed to bringing innovative solutions, products and services to our customers across rail freight and transit segments.
Safety is our #1 commitment to our employees and quality is our #1 commitment to our customers.
At Nortrak, we strive for excellence and value an open, family oriented environment that supports learning, career development and growth.
Reporting directly to the Q. A. Manager the Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible to ensure implementation and execution of the QMS (Quality Management System) and to verify products are produced in accordance with the product realization design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets an example for all plant employees by performing all quality functions in a safe manner and encourages safety as a staff member on the plant floor.
- Ensure outside visitors are aware of, and, comply with Nortrak safety practices and requirements.
- To perform appropriate inspections, to ensure that product realization processes meet all applicable specifications and standards.
- Performs internal process audits to verify QMS effectiveness.
- Maintains and controls quality records associated to product verification, measuring equipment calibration and material certification.
- Actively ensures compliance with the Nortrak’s QMS.
- Performs duties as required to ensure that customer delivery commitments can be met and files quality records in a timely manner.
- Implements the Non-conformance and Gauge Control Programs. Reviews plant processes and pro-actively recommends material and process improvements.
- Acts as a resource to management and plant employees by promoting quality product and helping to train employees to avoid production of non-conforming product.
- Effectively liaises with customer inspectors.
- The QA inspector reports directly to the Manager, QA.
- Adhere to Nortrak’s Environmental Procedures, Practices and Policies
Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or climb
- Regularly lift and move up to 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 70 pounds
voestalpine Railway Systems Nortrak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classifications.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in