Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Community Roots Housing & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Manager
Company Name : Community Roots Housing
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98122
Job Position : Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Compensation: $85,000 – $100,000
All Community Roots Housing employees must show proof that they are fully vaccinated on their first day of work or submit a request for a religious or disability based exemption.
Benefits: Medical HMO, dental and vision insurance is free for employees!!
Everyone has the right to a quality, affordable home. At Community Roots Housing, this truth drives our work. By embracing community-led development and engaging in deep-rooted partnerships, we’re fostering vibrant, equitable communities where everyone has access to safe, affordable and welcoming homes. Today, nearly 50 apartment buildings – over 2,000 residents – we continue our commitment to build community with and for people. We are a top performing, high-capacity not-for-profit corporation with an innovative portfolio throughout the Seattle area. Our buildings have won numerous awards from HUD, Urban Land Institute, Affordable Housing Finance Magazine, Future wise and other community development awards.
We are intentional in our hiring processes, seeing it as a chance to interrupt the cycle of racial and economic injustice that limits communities from accessing employment, building skills and investing in their own leadership development. We prioritize applicants who have firsthand experience in navigating the many systems that our residents face which impede their opportunities for success, as majority low-income, LGBTQ, and people of color.
Community Roots Housing is seeking a full-time Project Manager to be an integral part of the Real Estate Development team. The position is responsible for overseeing all stages of affordable and workforce housing development for 2-3 projects and ensuring that objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters. Work may encompass many projects in varying stages of development and may include large, technically complex housing and mixed-use projects. Works under general direction of the Director of Real Estate and acts independently to identify and minimize risk and complete projects on schedule and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates all stages of affordable or workforce housing development including site research and acquisition, feasibility analysis, pre-development, design, project financing, and construction for 2-3 development projects.
- Researches and secures funding to support feasibility, site acquisition, pre-development, construction, and permanent financing phases of development. Conducts feasibility studies and develops pro-forma financial projections. Develops detailed financial analyses and budgets and provides regular reports as required.
- Develops and manages relationships with federal, state and local funders, government agencies, community and neighborhood groups, development partners and industry professionals. Represents the organization before government agencies, planning and zoning commissions, city council, and other public meetings to garner critical support and governmental approvals for potential projects.
- Oversees and monitors progress through project completion of development team members including architects, engineers, contractors, legal counsel, and financial consultants.
- Prepares all project payment applications to government and commercial lenders in coordination with the accounting department.
- Researches new project opportunities in keeping with CRH’s mission.
- Collaborates with the property management department on the development of operating budgets and facilitates a seamless transition to occupancy and the long-term viability of the property.
- Collaborates with the resident services department to prepare supportive service plans and identify sources of necessary funding.
- Supervise work of interns and administrative support staff assisting Real Estate Development department.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree as described below may be substituted for one year of experience depending on area of study.
- Must have minimum three years of direct experience with affordable or workforce housing development.
- Must have prior experience working with government funding and government agencies.
- Must have previous experience with affordable housing finance, new market tax credits, or rehab tax credits.
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office Excel, experience with Macros strongly preferred.
- Commitment to CRH’s mission.
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform detailed financial analyses of housing developments concerning site acquisition, predevelopment activities, construction financing, and permanent financing.
- Highly independent, with ability to handle daily responsibilities and projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret architects’ drawings, legal documents and other complex documents.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with project teams, different levels of management, funders, government agencies and a wide variety of individuals.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Master’s Degree in planning, public policy, business, or a related field is strongly preferred.
Community Roots Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates of color, LGBTQ candidates, women, candidates with disabilities and candidates of all religions and national origins are strongly encouraged to apply. Community Roots Housing is a Ban the Box employer. However, per Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development requirements, any candidate selected for this position must undergo a criminal history background check prior to employment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in