Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in North Highland & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Manager I / Consumer Program Support
Company Name : North Highland
Company Location : Portland, OR
Job Position : Project Manager I / Consumer Program Support
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model – with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
- Identify and document dependencies across the organization pertinent to the project or program and ensure timely discussions around required work to inform a schedule.
- Identify and document risks to the project or program and escalate when necessary to mitigate or resolve
- Actively manage the schedule for the project to ensure movement of dates and resulting impacts are easily understood.
- Maintain ongoing project status documentation and, where needed, present thorough status to Program Leadership.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to ensure requirements are well documented and understood across all functions.
- Articulating a clear vision and purpose for programs, communicating the why for a project to help align stakeholders with a common goal
- Discuss complex technical issues with engineering, product, and leadership team to communicate dependencies, risks, and details that may impact product design or delivery.
IDEALLY, WE’D LIKE:
- Be able to speak to product requirements, expected outcomes, and how the systems work in any meeting or discussion.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to deeply understand product requirements and the impact that these product requirements will have on current systems.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Product experience is good, but not required.
- 100% remote OK
- Duration: 4-6 months +
TRANSFORMING CLIENTS. TRANSFORMING CAREERS.
Success—for both our clients and our colleagues—is all about putting people first and doing great things together. We believe that when we work as one team, we can take action today to build lasting capability for tomorrow.
Here’s how we make that happen:
- We want people who strive for the next level, and then the next. That’s why we’re passionate about giving you the tools you need to reach your full potential. It’s rooted in our employee ownership model—with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities to help you forge your own path to the top. Grow through your choices
- Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle big client challenges, but small enough that you won’t get lost in the crowd. And that’s something that will never change. We celebrate individuality, collaborate as a team, and put our people first. Always. You’re never a number.
- Not content to stand still? We wouldn’t have it any other way. There’s room to experiment and stretch yourself here, and we encourage you to bring whatever you’ve got to the table.Make your mark.
READY TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
Founded in 1992, North Highland is an employee-owned firm—regularly named one of the best places to work. With our blend of workforce, customer, and operational expertise, we’re also a leading voice in the change and transformation consultancy space. We have more than 5,000 consultants and 60 offices around the globe, all focused on helping businesses transform by placing people at the heart of every decision. It’s how lasting progress is made. Meanwhile, we’re a proud member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordence.com), an international consulting alliance.
For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, either now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in