Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wilson Trailer Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Engineer
Company Name : Wilson Trailer Company
Company Location : Dakota Dunes, SD 57049
Job Position : Project Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Wilson Trailer Company has a full-time opening for a Project Engineer for our Livestock and Gooseneck Product line. The Project Engineer will be required to travel between our Dakota Dunes and Yankton, South Dakota locations. In cooperation with Sales and Manufacturing, responsible for design and manufacturability of truck trailers and related sub-assemblies and custom components adhering to customer specifications and deadlines. As assigned by the Director of Engineering or Engineering Manager, and adhering to standard manufacturing guidelines, develop engineering design solutions for specific projects and requests.
Great Trailers, Great People!
Bring fresh ideas to a close knit team that supports a 200+ person manufacturing plant.
Contribute to process improvements by actively inventing new ways of doing things.
Training for Personal growth opportunities encouraged!
Flexible work schedule, casual environment, competitive compensation, & great benefits!
Contact us! We will respond quickly.
- *PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently perform most assignments with guidance from the Engineering Manager as to the general results expected. Receive technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
- Combine various techniques and technologies to create industry leading designs and solutions.
- Conduct studies as assigned by the Engineering Manager to develop new concepts and designs for incorporation into the end product, with special emphasis as to strength, weight, cost, manufacturing practicality and ease of repairing product.
- As a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of project and design engineering, plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Devise new approaches to problems encountered. Conduct Finite Element Analysis on designs and participate in the testing and data acquisition of mock-ups and prototypes to confirm design functions and insure reliability and safety.
- Coordinate implementation of assigned department projects with appropriate production personnel, including the implementation of the Lean Principle of Manufacturing.
- Manage and propose both large and small projects in a gated development cycle. Maintain schedule of project phases and regularly report status to the appropriate project sponsors.
- Contribute to high level planning to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Proficiently implement design changes. Demonstrate and foster effective communication and teamwork.
- Responsible for design safety, required safety decals and conduct FMEA on projects assigned.
- Responsible for supervising team members on assigned projects.
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in