Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Orchid Monroe, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Manager
Company Name : Orchid Monroe, LLC
Company Location : Monroe, WI 53566
Job Position : Program Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Orchid Monroe powered by UPG is a world class supplier of electro-magnetic stampings for lighting and transformers, and drive rotor and stator assemblies for electric vehicle traction motors and power generation applications, Orchid takes pride in serving manufacturers in automotive, consumer products, aerospace and defense, and logistics industries. Advanced processes offered by Orchid include precision steel slitting services, high speed lamination stamping, high pressure aluminum die casting, robotic welding, annealing, and complex assembly capabilities.
- Responsible for overall ownership of program to maximize sales revenues and project timeliness.
- Escalate program concerns to ensure delays are minimized and alternate methods are sought to ensure program timeliness.
- Manage program costs as per quote, determine better alternatives and note lessons learned for following programs.
- Review quality checks based on control plan / QRR requirements and determine conformance of product characteristics and process controls with respect to requirements within the scope of the QRR; and record objective evidence of that activity accurately as required.
- Stop production in the area of operation pertaining to this job function scope in the event the process is producing nonconforming product or waste.
- Positively control nonconforming product and alert supervision and Quality Assurance in the event nonconforming product is discovered.
- Understand and periodically review documentation pertaining to the job function and request revision of process documentation when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Technology preferred) and 5+ years of manufacturing experience or Associates/Technical degree with 10+ years hands-on experience
- Experience in the Motor/Transformer industry or one of these areas is highly desirable in stamping, die casting, welding, coating, bonding, automation, project mgt., tool building
- Experience with APQP processes to include timelines, supplier management, customer management, and PPAP documentation.
- Experience with Auto CAD and Solid Works preferred.
- General knowledge of PLCs, machine controls, operation and machine automation.
- Process and machine troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read blueprints (GD&T), specifications and documents with technical content.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office product usage.
- Experience at managing relationships with manufacturing teams, sales, customers and suppliers.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
UPG Enterprises LLC and its Affiliates is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in