Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CONCERN HOUSING & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Coordinator/Supervisor
Company Name : CONCERN HOUSING
Company Location : East Patchogue, NY 11772
Job Position : Program Coordinator/Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Concern Housing is seeking a Program Coordinator/Supervisor to beresponsible for the overall supervision and management of Concern East Patchogue Enhanced Crisis and Transitional Housing Program. The Program Coordinator/Supervisor will be responsible for managing the programs in a manner which promotes client/guest growth, safety, crisis intervention, effective delivery of rehabilitation and recovery-oriented/trauma informed services. In addition, be responsible to oversee operations such that they maintain compliance with all program requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the supervision and coordination of direct care and crisis respite services.
- Conduct weekly individual and group supervisory meetings with staff, including completing weekly chart review.
- Provide training to assigned staff, as needed.
- Conduct screenings, assessments, and intakes of prospective applicants.
- Maintain program occupancy rates, assisting with the intake process, collection of supporting documentation and admission process.
- Monitor/review all documentation to ensure timely submission, qualitative content, etc.
- Provide crisis intervention (including on-call responsibilities).
- Compliance with NYSOMH, LIHTC, and other regulations, including data collection, and reporting requirements.
- Cooperation with Property Management regarding site maintenance.
- Acts as a liaison with other service providers, as well as with community agencies.
- Responsible for assisting staff and guests with crisis intervention and linkages to community resources.
- Assist with the coordination of staff schedules, including Per Diem staff.
- Perform periodic staff evaluations; participate in hiring and dismissal of staff.
- Periodically fulfill responsibilities of staff as needed in times of staffing turnover.
- Remain flexible in scheduling according to program needs.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in Concerns employee manual.
- Remain current with all agency required compliance documents and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in