Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in VentureWell & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Administrator, Biomedical Engineering
Company Name : VentureWell
Company Location : Hadley, MA 01035
Job Position : Program Administrator, Biomedical Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
About The Role:
VentureWell is growing and has an exciting opportunity to hire a Program Administrator to work with existing and new programs. Candidates should bring a customer service approach and have experience in scheduling and coordination in programs with multiple stakeholders. We also seek staff who bring experience (work or lived) with groups identifying as marginalized by racism, sexism, or classism.
The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented and has experience with schedule and meeting management, Zoom administration, and tracking program deliverables and documentation. The person in this role will coordinate and manage program-related tasks, meetings, and deliverables across the BME team’s programs, including the Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) Program and the Neuro Blueprint MedTech program.
- Facilitate professional services consultant and vendor engagement, including documentation and process management, often serving as the first point of contact for the Biomedical Engineering Program Team to external service providers
- Provide program workflow support through project management tools, databases, document management, and communication systems
- Develop information for meetings (including preparing and formatting reports, presentations, program materials, drafting agendas, taking and sharing gout notes, etc.)
- Schedule and manages video conferences, webinars, and meetings with internal and external participants, sometimes in large groups
- Respond quickly to partner requests for meetings and documentation
- Track and collect deliverables from professional services consultants and vendors in a friendly and timely manner
- Understand and communicate compliance requirements associated with assigned programs/grants
- Conduct outreach and communication with program participants around key program dates, meetings, upcoming activities, logistical needs, and other information as required
- Support bulk communications as needed
- Serve as knowledge management liaison within VentureWell, document and file program materials, updates, etc, and keep an up-to-date digital filing structure
- Help with program materials as necessary, including quality control, proofreading, development of new materials, and distribution of materials.
- Help generate, ensure quality, and disseminate data reports
What You Bring:
- Proven communication skills, including communicating with diverse groups of funders and participants
- Customer service approach
- A high degree of digital fluency using a variety of office tools such as GSuite, CRM systems (experience with Salesforce a plus), team collaboration/communication tools, and other web-based applications
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Federal Agencies is a plus
- Experience with management and/or administration of federal contracts is a plus
Across the Board, VentureWell Staff:
- Are able to succeed and thrive in an environment with competing and changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Have track records of and ability to build solid collaborative working relationships, and are proven team players who enjoy a “customer service” orientation to collaboration
- Are committed to embedding equity in our internal practices and culture and in our programs in order to live and achieve our mission
- Bring openness and engagement to personal, professional, and organization-wide learning on race, class, gender, justice, and equity
- Are curious and committed to issues of environmental sustainability
- Are self-starters with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Are active learners who independently learn new tools and work processes quickly
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
An attractive and equitable compensation package, including:
- a salary commensurate with experience and internal equity
- 401(k) with 200% match up to a maximum contribution from VentureWell of 10% when the employee puts it 5% (eligible after one year of service for the match)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- $1,000 home office stipend upon hire
A true focus on work-life balance with work weeks that reflect that
- It’s our aim for this position to work on average a 35 hour work week with some flex up and down
- 20 paid vacation days PLUS the week off between Christmas and New Years
- 12 paid wellness days
What We Offer:
- A culture where people work intentionally and collaboratively in pursuit of our mission
- Values we believe in
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At VentureWell, it is our mission to cultivate an ecosystem of diverse entrepreneurs and innovators who are developing science-and technology-based solutions to the world’s most intractable challenges in areas like biotechnology, healthcare, and sustainable energy and materials. We aim to create spaces that increase access to education, employment, and entrepreneurial pathways for historically marginalized communities.
We foster collaboration among the best minds from research labs, classrooms, and beyond to advance innovation and entrepreneurship education and to provide unique opportunities for STEM students and researchers to fully realize their potential. The innovations developed by the 3,000+ early-stage innovator teams that have benefitted from our funding and training have reached millions of people across the globe and the resulting 850+ ventures have raised over $2.6 billion in investment funding.
We aspire to create an inclusive organization where each unique member of our community can learn, develop, and flourish. We know that diverse views and ideas lead to better work, which is why we celebrate our differences, value intentional inclusion, and center equity. We are committed to hiring talented, unique team members with diverse perspectives and experiences who can be their authentic selves at work. We want and encourage people across a multitude of backgrounds to apply and join us on this journey.
Our teams are open to new ideas, embrace change, and are eager to make an impact on the world. Meet the VentureWell team.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in