Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Therapy Brands & they are Hiring Candidates for Professional Service Delivery Manager
Company Name : Therapy Brands
Company Location : Minneapolis, MN
Job Position : Professional Service Delivery Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
As a Professional Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for leading a team of Service Delivery Specialists and the relationship with our customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer’s custom reporting & clinical documentation journey is of the highest quality- timely, engaging, efficient, and effective. A successful Professional Service Delivery Manager is actively engaged in their team and customer’s experience and day-to-day performance. They foster a ‘teamwork makes the dreamwork’ culture that is passionate about: caring for customers, doing the right thing, making data driven decisions, the company mission and goals, and remaining steadfast and strong through continuous growth and change. The Professional Service Delivery Manager has extensive knowledge and command of department processes and ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met. You must be comfortable with working remotely and leading a remote team distributed across multiple states and time zones.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Providing accurate and regular reports to management on the performance of the custom service delivery department
- Ensure that service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of customer service in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Consult with customers to craft extended plans for their custom clinical documents based off upcoming regulatory requirements.
- Create and modify statements-of-work for projects requested by clients. Work with cross-functional team to ensure proper pricing for the proposal
- Accurately lead, consult, and guide staff in best practices for the Procentive platform; specifically Form Builder
- Plan and review delivery sprints in agile delivery process
- Make recommendations to Product / Development team for enhancements in the Procentive product specifically in Form Builder.
- Monitor SLA fulfillment and Service KPI and define corrective actions when required
- Expected to identify customer issues and needs by maintaining an excellent relationship with end-users and stakeholders
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
- Knowledge of behavioral health clinical forms; keeping on top of current trends and issues
- Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager or other related custom services role
- Proven experience as a manager, supervisor, or similar role
- Consultative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate complex business and software requirements in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience working directly with customers to identify and prioritize product needs
- Good listening and negotiation skills – can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize delivered value across all stakeholders
- History of working effectively with both executives and peers
- Willingness to be flexible while working within a small team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects
- Have a strong ability to effectively communicate business requirements to management and executives
- Healthcare SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with web technologies is a plus:
- MySQL or SQL
- Experience with behavioral health care regulatory reporting requirements is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in