Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in William H. Smith & Associates, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Professional Land Surveyor
Company Name : William H. Smith & Associates, Inc.
Company Location : Rock Springs, WY 82901
Job Position : Professional Land Surveyor
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
Professional Land Surveyor
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, health, vision & dental insurance, 401k matching program, Paid Holidays, PTO
WHS is seeking a highly motivated and talented Professional Land Surveyor to be part of our growing team based out of our Rock Springs, WY office. Our Civil Engineering and Land Surveying team offers support for all public and private projects delivering expertise for a wide range of municipal, commercial, oil/gas, and industrial clients. We have developed long-term client relationships, a great working environment, a balanced work/play/live culture, and offer excellent salaries and benefits.
- Preform traditional survey mapping, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) survey data acquisition.
- Experience in the management of many survey projects at once.
- Directing, preparing, and reviewing all aspects of the survey project deliverables.
- Directing, preparing, and reviewing of completed survey data packages.
- And continuous monitoring of all project schedules, progress reports, budgets, objectives, staffing requirements, deliverables, and completion.
- Professional Land Surveyor licensed in Wyoming and capable of being licensed in other states within 6 months
- Possess a strong foundation of Land Surveying and project management skills.
- Excellent background and experience in public and private projects, including but not limited to residential, commercial, industrial, and mixed-use developments as well as governmental projects, with the ability to coordinate the entire project effort, client interaction, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills for building relationships with clients, making presentations, running meetings, and mentoring team members.
- Strong computer, written, and verbal communication skills, including but not limited to, experience in using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, and Excel- GIS experience is a plus.
- Experience in preparation of land survey documents.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying.
- WY licensed Professional Land Surveyor.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Surveyor License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in