Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ATC Drivetrain & they are Hiring Candidates for Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Company Name : ATC Drivetrain
Company Location : Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Job Position : Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of production employees and must comply with all safety, quality, delivery, and cost standards. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, improving, and directing work; evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervises up to 120 employees and is accountable for the activities in their area of responsibility.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Assures that established policy, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed.
- Coaches, directs, monitors, and regularly and timely evaluates performance of employees.
- Conducts coaching or disciplinary actions with employees, working in coordination with Human Resources.
- Responsible for the safety of employees, processes, equipment and housekeeping of the area.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes, equipment, and employees are meeting quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the policies and procedures of the quality standard TS16949 and environmental ISO 14001 standard.
- Ensures training and cross-training is effective and maintains training records.
- Manages and approves hourly employee attendance records for payroll.
- Manages and approves requests for time-off for responsible employees.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Timely reports and follows up on all process and equipment problems.
- Troubleshoots problems and facilitates problem solving teams.
- Organizes work for smooth operations including reviewing staff levels and equipment requirements based on production needs and line efficiency.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance quality of product, and productivity using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Coordinates and maintains visual controls used within production areas.
- Verifies correct identification, handling, and storage of products and materials.
- Attends leadership development and training as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum three years’ experience in leadership or supervision in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Supervisory experience, higher education/training; and/or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- An understanding of concepts for lean manufacturing.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your required salary?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in