Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in DentalEZ & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Development Engineer Manager
Company Name : DentalEZ
Company Location : Bay Minette, AL
Job Position : Product Development Engineer Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
This is a rare management opportunity to lead Product Development for the most high-tech dental equipment in the industry! Enjoy top pay, unmatched benefits, and a more flexible schedule as you join a top manufacturer where you will see your ideas come to life and your input is greatly valued.
DENTALEZ is seeking a Product Development Engineering Manager to join our team in Bay Minette, AL.
If you have proven experience designing products in a manufacturing environment, this is a career you need to explore! 3D CAD Experience will also qualify you!
Why join the DENTALEZ team:
- Competitive Compensation: $95,000 – $105,000 per year depending on your experience!
- Great Benefits: Including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with 7% match, PTO, flexible spending account, life insurance, long and short-term disability, AD&D, employee assistance program, other optional insurance plans, and more!
- Great Flexible Schedule: 8:00am – 4:00pm or 7:30am – 3:30pm M-F! And you can work from home on Fridays!
- Advancement: There are unlimited opportunities to move up within the entire organization.
- Company Culture: Every employee is highly valued and able to make real change within the organization. At DENTALEZ, you can guarantee that you will be heard.
- Work Atmosphere: DENTALEZ offers a very collaborative work environment. Rather than being chained to a desk, you will enjoy supporting a variety of clients and working with all departments throughout the company.
- Training: Enjoy comprehensive, hands-on training with senior staff members who will provide all the knowledge you need to succeed!
- Collaborate with Marketing and other Engineering support areas to provide input for new product concepts based upon functional requirements provided by sales and marketing as well as personal innovation.
- Translate customer functional requirements into engineering design requirements.
- Coordinate the collection new product ideas and incorporate this information into drawings or schematics through modeling in Creo, AutoCAD or other associated CAD software.
- Assist in the design of 3-D models of components and assemblies and define the relationships (tolerances between components) for various mechanical parts and systems.
- Translate 3-D models into component or assembly drawings utilizing appropriate ISO or ANSI drafting standards, including coordinate or GTD tolerancing.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, manage design reviews and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
- Perform part/assembly tolerance stacks as required.
- Support the reduction of cost related issues of excess scrap and variance.
- Evaluate existing designs for performance and/or manufacturing enhancements and improved product reliability and manufacturability.
- Initiate, process, and release ECO’s including BOM, drawings, specifications and item maintenance updates.
- Make changes to existing drawings utilizing standardized rev control methods.
- Develop and author test protocols and conduct testing for design verification and compile validation reports.
- Work with Regulatory to help prepare documentation for 510(k) approval.
- Maintain Design History File (DHF) for all products, including risk analysis and project plans.
- Communicate with QA, engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
- Initiate solutions to quality related problems via the change control procedure.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues as required.
- Update and maintain the local departmental drafting and engineering standards as requested.
- Prompt regular attendance is required.
About the Company: DENTALEZ® produces dental operatory systems, including cabinets, patient chairs, and delivery equipment used in the dental office. This doctor and patient-friendly equipment creates an ergonomically sound, hygienic and organized work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran status.
If you are interested in applying for employment with DENTALEZ and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by phone.
- Phone: 888-633-9269
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in