Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Eastern Mountain Sports & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Development and Sourcing Associate
Company Name : Eastern Mountain Sports
Company Location : Meriden, CT 06450
Job Position : Product Development and Sourcing Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Eastern Mountain Sports is seeking the right candidate to join our Product Development and Sourcing team as a Product Development & Sourcing Associate. This role reports to the Manager of Product Development and Sourcing. This is a hybrid position where work will be conducted at the office in Meriden, CT and remotely.
The Product Development & Sourcing Associate is responsible for the coordination of product development and the on-time delivery of production within the published seasonal calendar.
- Support the management of healthy business relationships between Eastern Mountain Sports and their suppliers. Function as a vendor liaison regarding information from the internal teams.
- Track and maintain accurate records for each product from SKU creation to issuing Purchase Orders to tracking invoices and logistics, shipments, and delivery. Revise product creation documents and purchase orders, as necessary.
- Clear, effective, and professional communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support all aspects of production specifically the planning & tracking of orders. Work and communicate with cross-functional internal teams and factories to meet quality standards and ensure shipments are on time.
- Classify duty category; update cost information in seasonal worksheets and communicate to merchant teams. Work with internal teams to create planning and forecasting documentation.
- Work with accounting department and overseas factories on payment terms, deposits, and invoices. Approve shipping documents from vendors and check packing lists to ensure all product is shipped correctly.
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
Prior experience in sourcing, logistics tracking, product development, retail systems, and/or production product line management for retail, wholesale or catalog is preferred.
- Costing: Understand HTS classification, landed costs and ability to add landed costs to buy plan.
- Deliveries: Must be able to promptly communicate any delay. Review units shipped, cross reference to original order, and identify tolerance. Resolve “out of tolerance” issue with merchant and factory.
- Communication: Daily email communication with overseas / domestic vendors and team members.
- Vendor Relations:
- Vendor Manual: Develop full understanding of requirements laid out in Vendor Manual.
- Vendor Set Up: Request and send all documentation needed to onboard new factories. Issue vendor numbers, make sure new vendor has access to RVCF.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Track shipping and logistics in multiple communication tools for company stakeholders.
- Accurately process import invoices (7501, freight and customs clearance).
- Update master PO tracker regularly with all pertinent information.
- Create and maintain line plan throughout season.
- English literacy, vision, hearing, keyboard skills, writing.
- Must be very meticulous and organized. Ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills:
- Exceptional knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
- Extreme proficiency in Excel is required.
- PLM experience preferred but not required.
- Retail Management Software experience strongly preferred.
- Exhibit initiative and strong self-management.
- Thrive in a team environment while managing deadlines.
We are committed to providing a diverse benefits package designed with options to help satisfy all the health care needs of our associates and their families. Some of our best benefits come with our culture. We’re fun! We’re fast! We’re casual!
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Group term life insurance – Company paid
- Short-Term Disability – Company paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company paid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick time
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet Insurance, Identity Theft and Accident Coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer. We know that the more diverse our workplace is, the more creativity and perspective we will have as a company. We offer a dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meriden, CT 06450: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Retail Sourcing or Production/Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Meriden, CT 06450
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in