Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in USI Holdings Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Producer – Employee Benefits
Company Name : USI Holdings Corporation
Company Location : Cheyenne, WY
Job Position : Producer – Employee Benefits
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
- 4th largest privately held broker of U.S. business and the 11th largest insurance broker in the world.
- 2nd largest privately held employee benefits broker ranked by global benefits revenue.
- 6th largest independent commercial lines broker, and one of the top ten largest privately held brokers of personal lines business in the U.S.
- Recognized as one of Insurance Business America’s Top Insurance Employers for five consecutive years (2018-2022).
- Named to Business Insurance’s annual list of the Best Places to Work in Insurance three years in a row (2020-2022).
- Gold recipient, American Heart Association’s Workplace Health Achievement Index, three years in a row (2018-2021).
General Description: The Producer/Sales Executive is responsible for driving new business and managing existing client revenue retention and growth based upon assigned book of prospects and clients.
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies with clients and prospects.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively.
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based on our target market of companies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting USI competitive differentiation-including understanding, articulating and delivering the USI ONE Advantage® value proposition and specific solutions customized for each prospect.
- Collaborate with leaders in selecting appropriate team to effectively conduct prospect sales presentations including subject matter experts and account management staff tailored to each opportunity.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross selling opportunities with other USI practices to enhance prospect and client relationships across the company.
- Positively and proactively represent USI at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain clients.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and local/regional and national resources to maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account management personnel.
- Effectively executes other USI policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success
- Strong and/or developing understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred
USI is committed to providing a full-suite of competitive benefits for our growing population and its diverse needs. We offer a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits including medical, wellness, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending and health savings accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance and other unique employer-sponsored and voluntary programs. USI also offers a generous paid family leave benefit as well as paid holiday time.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in