Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Westrock Coffee & they are Hiring Candidates for Procurement Manager
Company Name : Westrock Coffee
Company Location : Maumelle, AR 72113
Job Position : Procurement Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Westrock’s Procurement Manager is a dynamic, self-motivated and results oriented leader with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, and demonstrating exceptional communication skills. Primary responsibilities include the negotiation, purchase and risk management of various commodities; the development and management of supplier relationships in conjunction with internal stakeholders (Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, and Finance; and the management of strategic contracts that include an emphasis on quality, continuous improvement and service. In addition, develop and manage the budgetary process for assigned categories. Adaptable and transformational manager with an ability to develop opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Principal Job Duties:
- Develop sourcing Category Management plans that analyze and calculate costs of procurement and use those category management plans to drive multi-year procurement plans and events to maintain flat to down raw material costs in inflationary environments
- Source and assess potential trustworthy partners
- Develop a system to evaluate partners to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service. Review periodically to ensure compliance to agreed upon terms and conditions.
- Create and utilize multi-step sourcing processes that drive Best Value relationships with vendors, teaching those sourcing processes to direct reports and the Global Sourcing team to ensure Continuous Improvement in the supply chain
- Work with packaging vendors to minimize waste and introduce higher quality/lower cost packaging options
- Work with product development on the future of Ridged packaging and is partner on innovation and the introduction of new technologies.
- Experience in Capital Procurement.
- Execute contracts, RFI/RFP, proposals and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Interface and align with Global Sourcing Quality Assurance team to ensure specifications and standards are consistently met.
- Support commercialization of NPD (New Product Development) projects with sales team
- Liaise between Procurement and Manufacturing to ensure effective communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications: Will not hire someone unless they have this skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or other related field.
- Professional certification a plus (CPSM/CPIM).
- 5+ years’ experience in packaging, preferably in a food and/or beverage manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing a diverse set of external vendors, including sourcing, managing contracts, risk management, forecasting, developing category strategies, and manufacturing relationships.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, NetSuite, or other similar ERP systems)
- Ability to work in fast paced high-pressure environment where change is constant and needs to be managed with internal and external customers.
- Financial understanding of P&L and ability to drive results for bottom line profit
- Demonstrates superior interpersonal, coaching, and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization
- Motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with financial KPI’s
- Ability to develop and contribute to strategic vision for a Global Procurement organization
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously & to develop priorities for self and members of staff
- Collaborates cross-functionally
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in