Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Oil-Dri Corporation of America & they are Hiring Candidates for Processing Operator
Company Name : Oil-Dri Corporation of America
Company Location : Ripley, MS 38663
Job Position : Processing Operator
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
- Reporting to a Lead Person or Supervisor, the Automated Packaging Operator operates a full range of automated packaging equipment, packaging material for shipment, loading of trucks and handles data entry/supporting paperwork.
- Follow and support all safety rules and regulations.
- Operates all automated equipment.
- Operates Forklift.
- Reads and monitors electronic equipment and interprets the data to make adjustments as necessary.
- Sets-up equipment and performs daily inspections and makes minor adjustments as necessary.
- Performs manual tasks such as hand stacking product as necessary.
- Periodically weighs product packages to insure consistency.
- Conduct quality testing on raw materials, “in process materials” and on final product.
- Generate necessary work orders and check completed maintenance work.
- Propose changes leading to improvements in safety, quality, operations and cost.
- Load trucks.
- Inspects supplies such as jugs, boxes, and pallets to ensure useable quality.
- Prepares daily reports as necessary.
- Handles daily computing.
- Performs general plant clean-up and keeps work area clean and free of clutter.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including backup in the Verge plant.
- Experience with large ERP system preferred
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and act on product specifications, SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), PWI (Process Work Instructions), and similar documents.
- Must be able to read and monitor electronic equipment and interpret the data
- Must be able to understand all safety requirements and other communications.
- Must be able to visually differentiate between different products and be able to hear warning alarms.
- Must be able to use computer programs, such as JD Edwards, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently for the duration of shift, if necessary.
- Bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, walking, and climbing stairways and ladders frequently
- Must be able to climb ladders up to 110 feet.
- Must be able to talk and hear radio communications as well as phone.
- Must be able to function in the required role while wearing appropriate PPE including, but not limited to: Safety glasses, hearing protection, dust mask, protective coveralls, and pother as may be required by a hot/cold, dusty, loud industrial environment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in