Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cavendish Farms & they are Hiring Candidates for Process Engineer
Company Name : Cavendish Farms
Company Location : Jamestown, ND 58401
Job Position : Process Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
Process Engineer is responsible for:
- Performing diverse engineering analysis, managing engineering projects and implementing process changes for operations. The latter includes machine capability evaluations, modifications of equipment, and developing solutions to production problems relating to materials, processes, and procedures to maximize efficiency and yields.
- Responsible for collaboration during design, installation and commissioning new processing systems and monitoring modifications as well as troubleshooting existing processing systems.
- Possesses detailed knowledge and understanding of existing processing systems to provide integrated technical solutions that increase flexibility, improve efficiency, and optimize capital investments.
- Integrates processing concept designs into OPS / Engineering equipment and capital plans as required.
- Responsible for keeping current with food industry equipment and processing technologies as well as other industries that may provide opportunities to leverage new process developments.
- Lead, develop and execute field based engineering solutions for quality and performance improvements on our key technology platforms for processing systems.
- Improve system efficiencies, reduce ingredient losses and support the engineering group with the design new process tests.
- Develop, test and implement technological improvements for production systems.
- Interface closely with all levels of the organization, including other engineers, quality, plant management and plant technicians.
- Experienced in engineering project management skills from inception through completion. (Sequentially) Initiates concepts, develops designs, estimates costs, formulates justifications, coordinates installations, troubleshoots start-ups, writes operational and maintenance manuals and trains required personnel.
- Analyze, identify and resolve critical operational problems using the latest control and information technology, modeling methods and knowledge of processing methods.
- Represents the company’s position and interest effectively in dealing with outside contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants as well as a constructive positive attitude within the facility.
- Site Safety, Environmental and GMP – Ensure those high standards of the listed are developed, met, and maintained at the facility.
- Preparation of reports and summaries as required (timely monthly reports).
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures related to operations, engineering, safety, etc.
Processing Engineer must be able to demonstrate the following competencies at the expert or proficient level:
- Process Control & Optimization – Able to determine process parameters that deliver desired product quality at targeted cost and reliability. Use statistical process control to determine process specifications. Define control procedures that maintain product quality over time. (Bullseye)
- Process Commissioning & Qualification – Ability to Qualify process parameters to deliver production quality, cost and reliability at target line speed (verification); define, execute and analyze a statistically valid testing program to verify product, process, and reliability results (Verification); troubleshoot to close minor gaps in key results (target vs. actual) and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Processing Solution Identification and Analysis – Able to generate and evaluate a broad range of processing platforms/solutions to achieve product performance targets and evaluate based on costs & quality parameters. Recommend integration of new processing into manufacturing. Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of a processing systems meet specified internal and external regulations including safety, quality and sanitation.
- Processing Materials & Technology – Able to understand processing materials and technology specification tolerances and apply “design for manufacturing” (six sigma) methodologies and principals to machine designs and manufacturing processes to provide operational efficiencies.
- Change Control – Able to manage all changes made to a product or system, to ensure that no unnecessary changes are made, that all changes are documented, that services are not unnecessarily disrupted and that resources are used efficiently.
- Vendor Management – Able to identify opportunities for external vendor relationships which control costs, increase capacity and/or increase quality of services and when appropriate, establish and maintain successful vendor partnerships
- Innovative Thinking- Frames ideas/concepts/opportunities in insightful ways, modeling and visualizing solutions even with imperfect information
- Problem Solving- Proactively identifies and understands problems and necessary changes, applies disciplined analysis and engages appropriately to identify solutions and recommend changes
- Data Analysis & Recommendation- Seeks out, extracts and analyzes information concerning all relevant technology and processes, using appropriate analytical techniques, and provides actionable recommendations.
- Risk Management – Able to identify, analyze and quantify risk-reward tradeoffs of proposed actions and recommend appropriate risk control and mitigation strategies.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering preferred or equivalent academic background closely related to the engineering field
- Minimum of 3-5 years related process equipment engineering and or project management experience with application experience in agricultural processing industry.
- Strong PC proficiency to include MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and AutoCAD
- Will be required to perform tasks such as lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, standing, climbing, reaching, stooping, pulling, pushing, grasping, and balancing as part of the production and engineering activities out on the floor.
- Will be required to see and hear well enough to understand associate’s questions and respond to their concerns.
- Require up to 50% of time on production floor.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in