Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Principal Project Management
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Melbourne, FL
Job Position : Principal Project Management
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10066841
- Category: Program Management
- Location: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Principal Project Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
This position will be supporting the Program Integration Team (PIT) organization as a project manager on the Infrastructure Support Services team in a classified environment. The candidate should possess leadership skills and should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. This individual contributor will work side by side with an IT counterpart to ensure the projects are on time and meet the needs of the program.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Work independently with little oversight
- Manage the ongoing IT Infrastructure projects and operational aspects of the Program Infrastructure.
- Receive requirements at a high level and derive lower-level requirements
- Serve as the liaison between the Program and the IT Team (Enterprise Services)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience OR Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience in Project Management or Program Integration.
- 4 additional years of program management experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tool suite; the ability to create, manage, and manipulate the tools, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and experience utilizing them professionally. (managing projects, scheduling, budget)
- Active DoD Secret clearance (last investigation completed within last six years).
- Ability to obtain Special Program Access
- Experience with IT infrastructure (both hardware and software)
- Project/Program Management Certifications
- Aerospace and/or Defense Industry Experience
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in