Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ehs International, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Principal Certified Industrial Hygienist
Company Name : ehs International, Inc.
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98134
Job Position : Principal Certified Industrial Hygienist
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Company: EHS-International, Inc., a Subsidiary of SoundEarth Strategies
EHS-International, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH). This individual will manage the Industrial Hygiene Team and oversee several small and large private and public sector projects. The CIH should demonstrate strong technical and business development skills and a constructive attitude toward managing and mentoring staff.
The position will be based out of EHSI’s Seattle office. Position duties include:
· Perform exposure assessment projects for chemical (gases, vapors, aerosols, dust, etc.), biological, and physical hazards as well as adverse ergonomic conditions.
· Develop scope, scheduling, and budget IH projects for both public and private sector clients.
· Supervise broad range of projects and project teams.
· Develop marketing strategies with senior management team.
· Mentoring of young professionals and project managers.
Key areas of experience include:
· IH Assessments
· Indoor Air Quality
· Project Specific Health and Safe Plans
· Risk Management and Process Safety
· Worker Exposure Evaluations
EHSI is a full-service industrial hygiene, health & safety, and environmental consulting firm with over 25 years of recognition within the environmental health and safety marketplace. As an expanding firm, this is an opportunity to be part of a growing company that provides consulting support to clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in