Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Principal Category Data Insight Analyst
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Melbourne, FL
Job Position : Principal Category Data Insight Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10078130
- Category: Research and Sciences
- Location: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Principal Category Data Insight Analyst to support our Global Supply Chain Category Management team.
The selected candidate for this role may be based out of the Melbourne, FL or Rancho Bernardo, CA offices. Hybrid or fully remote schedules may also be considered with some travel for in-office requirements.
The Principal Category Data Insight Analyst is responsible for understanding, specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets. Generates actionable knowledge from data. Possesses analytical and problem solving skills necessary for quickly developing recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data from many different types of sources. Ability to identify patterns and higher-level information from all the data sources through use of tools and application programming. Understands the general problem space and is confident in explaining the different insights generated from the data.
This individual will have the opportunity to be a part of establishing/leading a new team, creating the ground floor culture and brand to the AS Global Supply Chain Category Management team. In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Identify and package tactical bundling opportunities (e.g., one-off buys, spares, new production)
- Track key performance metrics and address improvement areas
- Support tracking of cross-program category budget
- Provide usable data to generate actionable insights
- Interfacing and collaborating with Programs and other organizations within and outside of Global Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years’ experience or a Master’s Degree with at least 3 years’ experience in Data Visualization, Business, Program Management, and/or Supply Chain (at least 9 years of experience with a high school diploma in lieu of a degree)
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations, DFARs and terms and conditions
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level clearance within a reasonable amount as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
- Exceptional quantitative analytics skills (e.g., Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, SQL Alteryx, Excel power user, SAP HANA, Tableau)
- Demonstrated experience with business analytics
- Proficient in understanding multiple commodities
- Ability to plan schedule and arrange activities to accomplish objectives
- Experience interacting with multifunctional roles/departments
- Proficient leadership and people management skills with the ability to contribute a strong sense of engagement, teamwork and cooperation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or higher)
- Budgeting experience and EVM knowledge
- Some experience managing supply chain risk
Locations: Melbourne, FL; Rancho Bernardo, CA; or remote. The position will be paid based on candidate location within Northrop Grumman geographic pay scales.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in