Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cox Automotive & they are Hiring Candidates for Pricing Sr Analyst
Company Name : Cox Automotive
Company Location : West Virginia
Job Position : Pricing Sr Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
- Price Implementation: work with IT teams to maintain pricing & discounting tables, promotional and rebate terms & approval levels, either directly in the system or through partnerships with IT system owners
- Migrate customers into to new products/packages with appropriate promotions / incentives and facilitate price increases / decreases. Partner with Sales Operations to execute these changes and manage change associated with any migrations
- Build analytical models to determine which price models & price metrics best aligns with perceived & actual value as directed in the Pricing Strategy
- Determining pricing attributes based on customer segments, geography, competition and other value drivers
- Set pricing levels (Base, List, Discounts, Promotions, Rebates) based on attributes & segmentation, including discretionary discount thresholds for sales and scoring methodology for product specific and OneCox deals
- Design promotional programs and rebates to meet specific short term needs or customer / segment specific needs
- Work to understand the specific systems required to execute pricing actions across multiple business units (DDC, Listings, Manheim, etc.)
- Monitor pricing activity across multiple business units for opportunities for improvement, and advise their manager on course of action
Required Experience & Specialized Knowledge and skills
- 5+ years of business experience in a pricing or analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or information technology
- Proven track record in operating in a support capacity in a high functioning sales environment
- Experience with ETL (extract, transform, and load) to migrate data from one platform to another to facilitate price administration
- Specific domain knowledge of Salesforce.com, database platforms like Redshift, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server required
- Technical Skills: Outstanding analytical skills and a high degree of intellectual curiosity who can help connect dots
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate communication tools
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Solve Problems: Assess situations to identify causes, generate solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem
- Influence: Ability to operate and work across functional groups in a matrixed organization
- Work Ethic: Must be willing and able to “roll up the sleeves”
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in