Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in State of Montana & they are Hiring Candidates for Pre-ETS Specialist
Company Name : State of Montana
Company Location : Helena, MT
Job Position : Pre-ETS Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) has an exciting leadership opportunity within the Disability Employment and Transitions Division.
Our mission at DPHHS is to improve and protect the health, well-being, and self-reliance of all Montanans throughout every stage of their life. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to perform meaningful work in public service to our state and its residents. Whether you are joining the workforce or have several years of experience, DPHHS has the opportunity for you!
The Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) Program Specialist is responsible for Contract Management, the delivery of Pre-Employment Transition Services, Pre-ETS Coordination Services and coordination of Vocational Rehabilitation Services to students with disabilities, ages 14-21. Pre-ETS includes delivery of the following services: Workplace Readiness Training, Post-Secondary Counseling, Work Based Learning, Job Exploration Counseling, and Instruction in Self Advocacy. This position is housed in a Vocational Rehabilitation and Blind Services (VRBS) office and is required to travel throughout the assigned region of the state up to 50%.
What We Can Offer You
The State of Montana’s comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare coverage, retirement plans, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays, work/life balance, and eligibility to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. Visit the Health Care and Benefits Division for more information at https://benefits.mt.gov/. In addition to employee benefits, there are a wide range of advancement opportunities within the largest state agency in Montana.
What You Can Offer Us
Required for the first day of work:
- Knowledge of Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Knowledge and understanding of how to build program linkages and partnerships with other Departments at the federal, state, local governments
- Knowledge of psychosocial assessments and vocational rehabilitation counseling
- Knowledge of assistive technology
- Skill in operating a computer and various supporting software packages
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Skill in working with individuals with disabilities, as well as skill in sensitive, respectful and effective communication with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and languages
- Ability to interpret and use medical and psychological information to make sound decisions
- Ability to create a harmonious and team approach to agency goals and program objectives
- Ability to work in cooperation with Local Education Agencies and Office of Public Instruction
- Ability to speak effectively before large audiences in a variety of situations, including confrontational or delicate situations
- Meet minimum qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or a related field
- One-year experience in transition and/or providing Pre-Employment Transition Services to students with disabilities
- Certification by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) is highly preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of related education and experience may be considered
For a copy of the full job description or if you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, contact Tiffany Clipper at [email protected]
How to Apply
Submit the following required documents with your application on the State of Montana Careers website. When submitting the required documents, you must check the “relevant document” box to ensure your attachments are uploading correctly to the specific application for this position.
- Resume – Please include dates of employment and your supervisor’s name/phone number for each position.
- Cover Letter – Please describe your experience working with people who live with disabilities.
- Undergraduate Academic Transcripts
To be considered for any DPHHS position, applicants must complete and submit their application online, and upload any required documents. Successful applicants are required to successfully pass all DPHHS specific background check(s) relevant to each position. DPHHS is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This position will be posted until filled with frequent screening of applications.
: If another department vacancy occurs in this job title within six months, the same applicant pool may be used for the selection.
: This agency may use a training assignment. Employees in training assignments may be paid below the base pay established by the agency pay rules. Conditions of the training assignment will be stated in writing at the time of hire.
Benefits Package Eligibility
: Health Insurance, Paid Leave & Holidays, Retirement Plan
: Day Job
: Yes, 50 % of the Time
: Department of Public Health & Human Services
: Montana Federation of Public Employees
: Sep 7, 2022, 4:25:50 PM
Closing Date (based on your computer’s timezone): Nov 7, 2022, 12:59:00 AM
: Cover Letter, Resume, References, Supplemental Questions (Refer to Job Posting), Transcripts
: Tiffany Clipper |
: [email protected] |
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in