Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tiger Plumbing Heating And Air & they are Hiring Candidates for Plumbing Commercial Estimator
Company Name : Tiger Plumbing Heating And Air
Company Location : Collinsville, IL
Job Position : Plumbing Commercial Estimator
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
At Tiger, we are looking for the right individuals who want to build a life-long career in the HVAC & Plumbing industry to join our team. It doesn’t matter if you are brand new to the industry, or you have been working in it for over 30 years, at Tiger’s there is a place for anyone who has a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic and a desire to learn. We offer competitive pay and industry-leading benefits.
The Commercial Plumbing Estimator is responsible for creating job estimates for assigned commercial and residential customers. Works as a project manager for jobs once the estimate is approved.
There is a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Licensed Plumbers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates job estimates for assigned commercial and residential customers of Plumbing Service
- Ensures that sold jobs are accurate and complete and are delivered to Operations in a way that meets all established procedures. Must have an acceptable close rate for estimates given while maintaining the desired gross profit margins. Works with managers, plumbers, and schedulers to communicate job/customer-specific requirements and changes to the field to make certain jobs are completed in the most efficient and profitable manner possible.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Licensed Journeyman Plumber
- Must have knowledge of permits and drawing requirements
- Must possess strong business and analytical acumen, excellent communications abilities, and a demonstratable capability to influence decision-makers
- Previous management/project management experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) along with strong analytical and project management skills
- Outstanding leadership, coaching, and organizational development skills
- 10 or more years of plumbing experience is required
- Knowledge and compliance with all state and federal plumbing codes
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Must have knowledge of Nexstar and the ability to actively promote Nexstar within the company and to the plumbing technicians
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
The skills and abilities listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to communicate information with customers and employees. Must be able to properly complete paperwork.
Additional Compensation and Benefits:
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance available
- 20K Life Insurance Policy free
- Additional life insurance is available
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- Paid Time Off
Turnpoint is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to submit to a company sponsored background check and drug screen, according to local laws and regulations?
- Construction estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in