Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Dunline & they are Hiring Candidates for Plant/Operations Manager
Company Name : Dunline
Company Location : Lake City, SC 29560
Job Position : Plant/Operations Manager
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Plant Operations Manager
Dunline is seeking an impact player and difference maker to join our team as a Plant Operations Manager
- Are you friendly and driven, with the ability to work well in a team environment where situations and demands change daily?
- Do you have a desire to utilize your organizational and leadership skills to maintain efficient workflow?
- Are you seeking a role where you can make an immediate impact on daily operations?
- Do you show strong initiative when given projects to complete by a specific deadline?
The Plant Operations Manager will be a hands on, floor-oriented leader, who will rely on their high social ability to persuade, influence and motivate team members to achieve productivity goals, while promoting a positive and organized work environment in which we can produce industry-leading quality and on-time delivery. We are seeking an individual with a high attention to detail, an ability to communicate information effectively, efficiently, and accurately both to senior management and employees, and an independent thinker who will proactively research and implement system improvements.
Dunline is the leading manufacturer of rubber belts for textile compressive shrinkage machines internationally. We are a small, family-owned company, with our manufacturing plant located in Lake City, SC and our corporate office in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Ideal Plant Operations Manager:
- Will establish clear goals and motivate employees to help them achieve production and career goals, and will develop plans to address skill gaps within the workforce.
- Will execute daily production schedules and adjust as needed according to variations in availability of resources and customer requirements. Delegate work assignments to employees to ensure high labor efficiency and timely completion of all tasks.
- Will prepare production reports (daily/weekly/monthly), identify opportunities for improvement, and seek solutions to meet departmental quality and production goals.
- Will oversee the shipping department, including the building of shipping crates, and assist in shipping paperwork as needed.
- Will oversee the maintenance of machinery including emergency and preventive maintenance procedures, stocking of all machinery spare parts, as well as assessing and contracting with vendors & technicians for all production equipment and machinery maintenance needs.
- Will perform and record employee safety training, conduct employee performance reviews, and compose and enforce employee disciplinary write-ups.
Plant Operations Manager Qualifications and Requirements:
- 8+ years of manufacturing experience and at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity with 6+ direct reports (manufacturing experience can be substituted with military leadership experience)
- Comfortable with managing to metrics, as well as being managed by metrics
- Engineering or other Technical Degree is a plus
- Proven experience of increasing productivity is a must
- Familiarity with rubber manufacturing and or rubber compounding is a plus.
- Proven success working on multiple time-sensitive projects at once
401K with match, Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance, PTO, Company HSA contribution
Job Type: Full-time (average 50 hours/wk)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake City, SC 29560: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in