Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Altium Packaging LP & they are Hiring Candidates for Plant Manager
Company Name : Altium Packaging LP
Company Location : Tracy, CA 95376
Job Position : Plant Manager
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
75 W. Valpico Rd. Tracy, CA
Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Plant Manager is accountable for leading the daily operations in Altium’s manufacturing facility. The leader in this role is responsible for developing, communicating and deploying effective plant manufacturing strategies and processes that enable achievement of safety, financial, production, and employment goals. Provide leadership to multiple plant leaders; meet or exceed Profit & Loss goals.
- Champion a safety culture, ensure a safe work environment and cultivate safe behavior.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts through Lean Practices. Advocate and leader of efficient
operations, monitoring performance to ensure effective operations.
- Create value through the timely execution of production schedules to meet company and customer requirements.
- Manage performance through proactive coaching and direction to ensure timely and efficient plant operations.
- Maintain procedures for accurate inventory of finished goods and raw materials.
- Foster a culture that reflects Altium’s Guiding Principles to attract and retain qualified talent. Model the application of the Guiding Principles to maintain an inclusive environment and high degree of employee engagement.
- Champion Integrity and Compliance while focusing on value creation with customers and key
stakeholders. Lead problem- solving and process improvement with the plant and customers to achieve resolution and elimination of product issues.
- Provide for successful new product launches by ensuring clear specification development, process
capability definition, and attainment of customer satisfaction on initial shipments.
- Audit facility for compliance with GMP standards and maintain plant in compliance with corporate quality requirements.
- Provide guidelines to ensure timely repair and efficient predictive and preventive maintenance of
equipment and machinery.
- Develop and improve the knowledge and skills of immediate staff and hourly personnel with a
commitment to onboarding and ongoing training and development.
- Drive execution of assigned projects to ensure accurate and timely completion.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 7 years manufacturing experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities; leading a diverse employee group, motivating and leading through a
- Previous P & L experience
- Experience working in Lean Manufacturing Environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to effectively report and track progress on key metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-shift environment
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $158,466.20 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tracy, CA 95376: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in