Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Warren Paving, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Plant Laborer
Company Name : Warren Paving, Inc.
Company Location : Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Job Position : Plant Laborer
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
The Asphalt Plant Laborer is responsible for performing various duties on the construction and/or asphalt plant. The employee will be involved/responsible for the daily operations at the plant and maintenance of the plant.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of the plant; refer major problems to the foreman/supervisor.
- Perform daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
- Maintain cleanliness of yard and/or plant.
- Perform daily maintenance and greasing of the plant.
- Perform routine and daily housekeeping duties.
- Assist in training less-experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing, and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
- May be called upon to run small power tools such as jack hammer.
- Lifts, carries, and holds material, tools and supplies.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions.
- Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions.
- Perform general laboring duties when necessary.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA. Protective equipment that may be required, but not limited to, for this position is: Face Shield, Safety (hard toe) Shoes, and Coveralls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to provide proper documentation that you have the legal right to work in the United States.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- May require sitting for extended periods of time.
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to climb ladders and to work at heights.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to exert 10-20 lbs. constantly to move objects, 25-50 lbs. of force frequently, and 50-100 lbs. of force occasionally.
An Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, or any other protected status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in