Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tender Touch Rehab Services, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Physical Therapist – Up to $5000 Sign-On Incentive
Company Name : Tender Touch Rehab Services, LLC
Company Location : Lexington, MO 64067
Job Position : Physical Therapist – Up to $5000 Sign-On Incentive
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Physical Therapist (PT)
With industry-leading benefits, there’s never been a better time to apply!
Join us and make an impact! Tender Touch is excited to welcome new Physical Therapists to our growing team of professionals. In the same way that you are committed to quality work, we are equally as dedicated to helping you grow and succeed with us. Joining Tender Touch means having a support system to help you stay sharp on new physical therapy regulations, skillsets, and best practices to give the highest level of care back to our community. Let’s make a difference together!
- Physical Therapist provides a comprehensive physical therapy evaluation based on MD’s orders.
- Physical Therapist provides comprehensive treatment plans including long and short-term goals, frequency, duration, and treatment modalities.
- PT ensures MD orders are obtained for evaluations, treatments, re-certifications, and discharges.
- PT Provides comprehensive treatment to patients utilizing modalities and modify patient treatment as indicated while adhering to precautions.
- Physical Therapist completes all required documentation.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a B.S., Doctorate, MA, or MS in Physical Therapy that the APTA recognizes
- PT holds a current license and/or registration as a Physical Therapist in-state (as applicable)
Benefits and Perks for our full-time Physical Therapists:
- Competitive pay commensurate with your experience and location
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible working schedules
- Generous paid time off for full-time Physical Therapists
- Comprehensive and industry-leading health benefits package
- Continuing education reimbursement that includes unlimited continuing education courses
- 401K plan with company match
- PT mentor program and tuition forgiveness options for new grads
- Contact us to hear about additional benefits we offer our PTs!
Tender Touch Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tender Touch Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Tender Touch Rehab is a division of Enhance Therapies
Physical Therapy | Physical Therapist | PT | APTA | CPT | DPT
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lexington, MO 64067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in