Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cedar Home Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Physical Therapist
Company Name : Cedar Home Health
Company Location : Rhode Island
Job Position : Physical Therapist
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Cedar Home Health is seeking Full time/ Part time/ Per-diem positions for Physical therapists.
Sign on Bonus!
Excellent starting pay rate
Salary is negotiable based on your experiences
Physical Therapist Position Overview:
- The Cedars has an immediate opening for a Home Health Physical Therapist. This position reports directly to the Therapy Supervisor and Clinical Director while working in conjunction with the Primary Care Nurses.
Physical Therapist candidate Required Skills and Qualifications :
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Clinical skills from In patient Hospital, SNF, or Out Patient setting, 6 months preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current unrestricted Physical Therapy licensure in the state of RI
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
As Physical Therapist, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical needs.
- Participate in implementation and development of the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care and proper discharge planning.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the PTA when available and to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assure deliverance of consistent quality patient care.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Demonstrate commitment and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Therapy skills as defined by generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Required fully vaccinated against COVID-19 vaccines.
- Have you had fully vaccinated against COVID-19 vaccines?
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in