Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mackay Communications & they are Hiring Candidates for Payroll Specialist
Company Name : Mackay Communications
Company Location : Raleigh, NC 27616
Job Position : Payroll Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Mackay Communications, Inc., is USA headquartered, global marine electronics service company with more than 400 employees in fifteen (15) countries including the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Mackay maintains its industry leading position by employing and hiring people who love what they do and by offering competitive salaries and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement based on merit.
Mackay is currently seeking a 100% onsite, experienced Payroll Specialist to join our accounting team at our Corporate Headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
Payroll Specialist Job Summary
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing our domestic and international payrolls and ensuring they are accurate, complete, and on time. The Payroll Specialist will process approved employee actions for each country, such as new hires, terminations, and salary/title/depot changes. As well as administering employee recognition programs, generating reports, and providing clerical and administrative support to the department head..
To succeed in this role, you must work extremely well in a team environment, have exceptional attention to detail, follow internal procedures precisely, and possess advanced excel skills.
- Responsible for recognition programs for veterans, service, birthday cards & monthly celebrations, and the annual holiday luncheon planning.
- Answers payroll questions and forwards all HR questions or matters to appropriate HR staff.
- Will provide light clerical assistance to the HR-VP by creating file folder labels, processing invoices, updating spreadsheets, recordkeeping, and other projects as assigned.
- Process biweekly payroll for USA and Canada on a web-based platforms which includes collecting and entering timesheets, and entry of approved employee changes such as new hires, terminations, salary increases, special pays as well as updates to banking information, withholding allowances, deductions, etc.
- For all other countries, will secure timesheets, provide information on new hires, terminations, salary changes, or special pays to the respective international processing firms who will process the payroll and provide computations which you will review for accuracy, secure signatures, and respond questions or provide approval to process.
- Consistently monitor timesheet submissions to assure compliance to internal policies and prevailing laws, as well as routinely validating the authenticity of overtime against customer invoices.
- Government contract payroll reporting, i.e., Davis-Bacon, etc.
- Maintain records relating to overtime, paid/unpaid leaves, PTO anniversary increases, and taxable benefits.
- Provide payroll funding estimates for international locations and ensure that the transfer occurs prior to the pay date for the respective country.
- Process garnishment notices in accordance with law, set up and confirm payments.
- Interface with processors on tax rate changes, new earning/deduction codes, and resolve errors as they occur to ensure accurate quarterly and year-end tax filings.
- Maintain up-to-date payroll instructions and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Payroll Specialist Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of payroll processing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Conducts himself/herself with integrity, professionalism, and respect for confidentiality.
- Good time management skills.
- High excel proficiency.
Mackay offers a competitive salary, PTO, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(K) with employer match and a company paid pension plan.
Mackay is an equal employment opportunity employer, a veterans-friendly organization, and veterans with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and pass a thorough background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $64,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Raleigh, NC 27616: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Payroll processing: 3 years (Required)
- Payroll: 3 years (Preferred)
- INTERNATIONAL PAYROLL: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in