Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cattle Baron Restaurants & they are Hiring Candidates for Payroll Administrator
Company Name : Cattle Baron Restaurants
Company Location : Roswell, NM 88203
Job Position : Payroll Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
The Payroll Administrator will perform payroll accounting and administrative duties. This person will ensure payroll is processed for twelve locations on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations for both salaried and hourly employees. They will also comply with all state and federal regulations as it pertains to timekeeping, tax payments, and any garnishments or levies. They will assist the Controller and Human Resources Director in all levels of Payroll/HR-related tasks to provide the best customer service to the employees and management. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality. To be successful as a Payroll Administrator, you should be detail oriented and have excellent communication, strong analytical, and organizational skills. Employee must reside near Roswell, New Mexico. This position reports directly to the Controller.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Must be able to review timecards, compute wages, reconcile wages, overtime, and other types of pay with accuracy and compliance.
- Process payroll in a multi-state corporate environment.
- Entering data into databases and spreadsheets.
- Assist in the maintenance of employee records (new hire and termination) and adhere to all state and federal laws.
- Post, update and reconcile all employee-related payroll deductions (garnishments, tax levies, child support orders, benefits, etc.).
- Managing direct deposit requests and data.
- Assists in processing unemployment inquiries from multiple states.
- Maintains leave of absence records.
- Performs verification of employment requests.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from employees regarding paycheck amounts, deductions, leave accruals, direct deposit, and other concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in preparing 1094/1095 data and statements.
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy, precision, discretion, and confidentiality
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting staff as required or assigned.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years payroll processing experience in multi-state environment.
- Experience with ADP payroll services preferred.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Operating a computer keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, and various other office equipment.
- Work schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday and may vary based on workload.
- Duties are performed at the corporate office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Roswell, NM 88203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)
- Analysis skills: 2 years (Required)
- ADP: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in