Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Circuit Breaker Sales & they are Hiring Candidates for Outside Sales Representative – Electrical/Switchgear
Company Name : Circuit Breaker Sales
Company Location : Seattle, WA
Job Position : Outside Sales Representative – Electrical/Switchgear
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Circuit Breaker Sales, a leader in providing power distribution products and services, has been serving commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers in the Midwest for over 30 years.
Based in Livonia, Michigan CBS has a large national inventory of new, surplus, and reconditioned circuit breakers, switchgear, motor control, transformers, and all types of legacy power apparatus, along with hundreds of thousands of replacement parts.
Our shop services include repairing, upgrading, reconditioning, and re-manufacturing your electrical equipment from a single circuit breaker to a complete substation.
Switchgear Sales Engineer
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart, and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling electrical solutions. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
This position is responsible for promoting and selling a broad range of electrical power distribution products, services, and solutions within an assigned Territory.
Services to be sold include maintenance testing, engineering design work and emergency response.
Products to be sold include low and medium voltage circuit breakers, switchgear, motor control, transformers, switching systems, life-extension programs, and all types of legacy power apparatus.
New CBS designed products such as remote racking solutions, electrical test products, and CBS vacuum interrupter replacement bottles.
- Cover a well-established territory maintaining and growing current accounts, developing new business opportunities, and growing the market in the territory
- The primary role will be to target industrial, utility, data center, power generation (conventional, wind and solar), and electrical contractors to sell CBS full line of electrical testing, engineering, manufacturing and apparatus services;
- Partner with our inside sales team, product specialists and our engineering team to plan, prepare and execute on complex electrical system upgrade projects.
- Successfully match customer plan/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the engineering or production team insuring customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships with manufacturers, contractors, end-users, and engineering firms to promote CBS full line of services.
- Support customer accounts with Sales, securing Purchase Orders, collecting overdue invoices, and maintaining strong customer relations.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with Electrical background
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with electrical distribution systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Familiar with ERP/CRM software systems and tools
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus but not required if experience is equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Outside sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in