Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Herff Jones & they are Hiring Candidates for Order Entry Data Clerk
Company Name : Herff Jones
Company Location : Warwick, RI 02888
Job Position : Order Entry Data Clerk
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Are you looking to play an important role on a winning team? Are you looking for more than “just a job,” but a place where you can truly thrive and have your daily contributions make a real difference in someone’s life? At Varsity Brands, we’re a growing company where you can lend your skills and talents in support of a greater mission. In return, you get to work with great people on challenging assignments that will accelerate your professional growth.
HERFF JONES, Order Entry Data Clerk– Warwick, RI
- Responsible for processing rings receipts from salesmen and insuring the completeness, timeliness and correctness of orders from the mail table through Data Processing.
- Enters Service Contracts into J.O.E. or changes existing service contract when the updated info is received from the Sales Office.
- Files contract and folders after verification by Customer Service .
- Ensures Zip Sets have all items complete.
- Ensures that rings ordered with Pride Sides and shank panels are available in the style ordered.
- Verifies that tooling is available. If not available, inform assigned Customer Service Representative.
- Files all Zip Sets returned from Data Processing by the P&O number..
- Changes all orders that can be corrected via the computer terminal and neatly note the changes on the Zip Set. Copy of 99 Finger Sizes to Customer Service Representative.
- Routes all orders that requires a salesman or customer contact back through Customer Service.
- Records all corrections made on the daily Error & Default Report. Files and holds 10 working days.
- Corrects all problems on Error and Default Reports and ensures that no orders are on the error report for more than 12 working days.
- Updates and produces various daily reports
- Reports daily receipts.
- Assists with sample inventory as assigned
- Updates and maintains computerized stone book.
- Performs various other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent is suggested.
- Must be able to do the above task in a safe, clean and timely manner.
- Ability to read and write in English is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work overtime and on Saturdays during busy seasons.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to work well with people having different ethnic, social, or educational backgrounds; understand the cultural differences of different groups.
- Must be experienced in typing, using a calculator, using a copier machine plus other basic clerical skill (Alpha + Numeric Filing).
- Manual Dexterity: Good hand-eye coordination
- Normal Vision
- Must be able to stoop, bend and climb stairs.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness: The ability to keep the hand and arm steady.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs.
THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN CELEBRATING STUDENT MILESTONES – HERFF JONES
Herff Jones is the leading provider of graduation and educational products and services designed to inspire achievement and create memorable experiences for students. Herff Jones’ products include class rings and jewelry, caps and gowns, yearbooks, diplomas, frames, announcements, and Greek accessories as well as motivation and recognition programs. Since 1920, our team has worked alongside students, faculty and staff on campuses nationwide to help build a stronger community and celebrate student milestones. Our continued success relies on hiring extraordinary talent, with a passion for making a difference and eagerness to roll up the sleeves, to help us write the story of our next 100 years.
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warwick, RI 02888: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in