Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SecureSpace Self Storage & they are Hiring Candidates for Operations Project Assistant (West Coast)
Company Name : SecureSpace Self Storage
Company Location : California
Job Position : Operations Project Assistant (West Coast)
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
SecureSpace is seeking an Operations Project Assistant to help assist in the operations and set up of self-storage facilities on the west coast. We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, and motivated self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make an impact on the culture and success of a growing company.
The Operations Project Assistant will assist in coordinating various projects for the corporate Operations team, working alongside several departments such as tech, marketing, accounting, design, and construction to ensure exceptional and punctual execution, especially with new store openings and transitions. The Operations Project Assistant will work remotely, assisting the Director of Operations and the Operations Project Coordinator with executing new store openings and coordinating existing store transitions, while providing, creating, and reporting data analysis and accounting follow up, and supporting the Operations team with administrative tasks.
- Coordinate timelines and to do’s for new store/existing store launches across the Operations, Marketing and Tech teams.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to support Operations (general contractors, the Seller’s point of contact, the Seller’s operations team members, and our Acquisitions team).
- Coordinate installation and setup of computer equipment and networks at our stores with our IT partner.
- Assist with the filing of state and local registrations and licenses for property level entities.
- Research and onboard new vendors/utilities for each new location.
- Working with the District Manager and Operations Coordinator to update training and policy and procedure materials.
- Audit and secret shop our stores to provide feedback on our store team members.
- Research and follow up with accounting related to questions on store financials.
- Help manage systems and processes to make the Corporate Operations team more efficient.
- Update and pull data from Operations systems and Excel files and distill into reviewable reports.
- Potentially assist with store operations, as needed (will also undergo store manager training).
- Back up Operations Project Coordinator, as needed.
- Assist in coordinating other projects and perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Typical work hours will be weekdays from 10am-6:30pm PT.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of administrative or project management experience preferred
- Forward thinking problem-solver who is flexible and adaptive to challenging situations but welcoming of the learning opportunity
- Self-motivated and independent worker who takes initiative and seeks out ways to continuously evolve and improve
- Enthusiastic and positive team member, looking to bring out the best in every situation and everyone
- Proactive and entrepreneurial, grounded in integrity and strong work ethic
- Team player and builder who leads by example and works at the highest level but who also takes ownership for mistakes and missed opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to navigate multiple projects with concurrent deadlines
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills including the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with G Suite apps such as Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- May need to move about inside the leasing office to access and operate computers and other office equipment
- College degree a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Some travel may be required for training, and for several meetings throughout the year
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for required travel via car and/or airplane (if/when travel is needed)
SecureSpace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SecureSpace complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact Human Resources, SecureSpace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in