Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hawaii Medical Service Association & they are Hiring Candidates for Online Writer/Editor (Communications)
Company Name : Hawaii Medical Service Association
Company Location : Honolulu, HI 96814
Job Position : Online Writer/Editor (Communications)
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Research, write, and coordinate articles and communications projects, including articles for Island Scene magazine and Island Scene Online, corporate communications, employee communications, employer communications, provider communications, directories, brochures, website updates, social media posts, print and radio advertisements, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, write, and edit content for Island Scene magazine.
- Research, write, edit, curate, and produce engaging content for Island Scene Online to include text, photos, video, audio, and other media to communicate with, build, and engage communities.
- Support efforts to grow and cultivate the Island Scene Online audience and online engagement.
- Ensure that all online content is optimized for web-based search and follows the strategic goals of Island Scene Online. This includes assigning keywords to articles and ensuring those keywords are used appropriately.
- Analyze web analytics data to gauge content performance, and regularly engage community via social media and more traditional channels to seek input on their information needs. Make recommended changes based on data and feedback.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to new opportunities based on new tools, trends, and best practices.
- Write, review, proof, and edit content for other written and/or online communications received and/or created by the Communications department for internal and external audiences, including the public, community, members, employers, and providers.
- Participate on project teams to work with customers, Communications Program Managers, Communications Coordinators, editors, writers, graphic artists, and others to coordinate, produce and deliver requested materials.
- Responsible for analyzing, editing, and clearly presenting information to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed .
Exempt or Non-Exempt
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with online publishing.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to respond to the news media and social media on nights and weekends, as needed.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in