Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Charlotte Law Firm & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Company Name : Charlotte Law Firm
Company Location : Charlotte, NC 28207
Job Position : Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Boutique, established law firm in Midtown Charlotte focusing in personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation and general civil litigation.
Dynamic and experienced Operations Manager/Office Administrator with strong bookkeeping skills needed for established law firm (founded 2005) that maintains the most advanced technology and offices systems competing with the big firm/office, but has and wants to maintain a small-firm feel. Preferably candidate will have prior experience in a law firm setting.
The Operations Manager/Office Administrator will supervise the administrative staff, support the managing law partner, oversee and handle bookkeeping duties, manage day-to-day operations, oversee the property management and make sure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. This is a firm where works ebbs and flows that demands an upbeat, organized, self-sufficient, resourceful and problem-solving individual.
1) Direct and coordinate law office operations;
2) Oversee overall office day-to-day operations;
3) Marketing (traditional, web and social media) development, maintenance and oversight to ensure utilizing most cost-effective and result-oriented marketing methods through running and analyzing reports and data in our case management system;
4) Ensure cost-effective management, including running and adhering to monthly and annual budgets;
5) Human resources management including supervision of support staff, including scheduling and office coverage; recruiting; employee relations; compensation and benefits administration; and negotiation of professional liability and group insurance;
6) Facilities and office services management including overseeing vendor relationships and current, market pricing, purchasing, inventory control coordination and maintenance/repair of office space and equipment;
7) Systems management, including records management, office automation, telecommunications and legal and financial practice systems;
8) Bookkeeping experience including, but not limited to the following:
a) posting daily transactions, including deposits, check issuances, costs and adjustments;
b) prepare and assist owner/partner with end of month reports for the Operating, Trust and Payroll accounts by preparing check images by check number along with monthly statements for bank reconciliation and three-way reconciliation and random audit reports in compliance with the NC State Bar;
c) oversee day-to-day treasury management features with our bank, including positive pay, issue-file maintenance, stop payments, online remote deposit and ACH transfers; and
d) process bi-weekly payroll and oversee benefits administration (i.e. health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, personal-time off, etc.).
9) Develop, implement and maintain existing office procedures and policies with clear, logical and cogent instructions and explanations with step-by-step illustrations to ensure consistent and reliable work product throughout the organization;
10) Oversee building property management of 9000+ commercial office building with up to two (2) other tenants at a time, including timely collection of monthly lease checks and coordination with vendors of day-to-day maintenance; and
11) Supervise and assist with the handing of case files from commencement to completion to ensure office procedures and policies are in compliance.
- Office management preferably in a law firm setting;
- Bookkeeping and payroll background and experience with PC Law, TABS3, QuickBooks or similar accounting program is REQUIRED;
- Superior software skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- DETAIL-ORIENTED, quick learner, analytical thinking, rapid processing skills and resourceful problem-solving abilities; and
- Candidates should be professional, compassionate, motivated and organized.
We are proud to offer benefits:
Benefits include group health insurance and AD&D insurance through NC Lawyers Mutual, 15 days paid time off annually as accrued (additional 5 days paid time off upon completing five years of employment), 9 paid holidays and matching 401k retirement plan.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent MINIMUM, but preferably advanced degree (associates or bachelors) and a minimum of one (1) year bookkeeping and operations/office experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually based upon experience
IF REQUIRED QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED, THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REVIEWED AND WILL BE PLACED IN THE REJECTION BOX PER INDEED POLICY.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC 28207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in