Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Loews Hotels Business Services Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Coordinator
Company Name : Loews Hotels Business Services Center
Company Location : Franklin, TN 37067
Job Position : Office Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
This opportunity is with the Home Office (HO2) of Loews Hotels & Co, leading owner and operator of luxury hotels. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and embrace their “uniquely local” community in order to curate exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests.
The Office Coordinator proactively assists in creating an effective and highly efficient work environment. The Office Coordinator assists with vendor and maintenance relations, meeting room technology and all F&B and equipment oversight. The Office Coordinator assists with office administration, correspondence, projects, and reports. Provides information and assistance to managers and employees of all departments. This position reports directly to the HO2 Office Manager.
- Provides a warm welcome to all visitors and team members of the HO2.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides guidance to all team members on facility-related matters.
- Assists visitors with door access and issues visitor tags and visitor badges when applicable.
- Makes the safety of all team members and visitors a priority.
- Maintains a clean desk and ensures that the reception and conference areas are clean.
- Professionally answers all incoming phone calls and timely directs calls to the proper recipient.
- Creates and distributes communications including but not limited to; announcement emails, employee phone lists and monthly events calendars.
- Receives packages and mail and notifies recipient accordingly.
- Assists Office Manager with the scheduling of meeting rooms and coordination of A/V and food & beverage for meetings.
- Creates and submits maintenance work orders as needed.
- Assumes a variety of other projects as approved by the Office Manager.
- Maintains regular attendance and is prompt in conformance with standards.
- Attends required training sessions and meetings.
- Ensures all reception area standards and duties surrounding check logs and mail management are completed accurately and timely.
- Assists in scheduling meetings to ensure adequate space for all attendees.
- Orders/coordinates F&B, room set up, supplies for meetings, conferences, and trainings in office.
- Maintains attractive, orderly office environment including shared spaces, décor, art work, and plants. Ensures team members adhere to office policies and standards of conduct.
- Works collaboratively with building management to ensure repairs and other contract requirements are completed timely.
- Coordinate the team member and new hire onsite experience- ensures new hires are contacted prior to starting, greeted and given a tour on day one, receive a welcome gift and ensured they have the Office Manager and Office Coordinator’s contact information for any and all needs.
- Focus on strategies that encourage TM’s to feel connected within their departments. This includes engagements events and activities.
- Assists with construction projects including obtaining quotes; scheduling and approving work.
- Assists with maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, repairs, and/or replacement.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed through PO process with appropriate approvals.
- Orders, stocks and organizes inventory of all items located in the break room, kitchen, and beverage centers.
- Maintains inventory of all safety supplies; coordinates with Director of Security safety action plans, drills, and trainings.
- Daily walk-through to ensure adherence of office policies.
- Manages office Pcard and submits expenses in timely manner.
- Meet all timeline driven expectations to include weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly pertaining to the OC position. This includes the scheduled tasks of the Office Coordinator which consists of bank logs, mail management, maintenance, cleaning schedules and vendor relations.
- Ensure technology is functional for meeting use and coordinates with IT when issues are found.
- Helps ensure technology is retrieved through timely TM correspondences and meets TM’s for equipment retrieval.
- Performs tasks for executive and senior staff as needed.
- Responsible for the coverage of the reception desk.
- Provides clerical support when needed with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
- May be required after hours or weekends for cleaning or construction projects.
- Required to attend all training sessions and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required· Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & Excel· Able to manage multiple tasks· Well organized· Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, TN 37067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational skills: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in