Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blue Stone Therapy & they are Hiring Candidates for Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company Name : Blue Stone Therapy
Company Location : Devils Lake, ND
Job Position : Occupational Therapy Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
Are you passionate about enhancing lives? Seeking a PRN COTA in Devils Lake!
Blue Stone Therapy is a leading specialist in SNF Therapy Services. We provide leading edge, skilled, outpatient and acute contract services and management to Midwest rural and urban markets. Our focus is to deliver optimal, individualized rehabilitation by highly skilled professional therapists while developing long-term partnerships between our staff and the communities we serve.
Our purpose is “Building Strength to Enhance Lives”. The future is now. Apply today!
The Occupational Therapy Assistant assists directly and indirectly with the delivery of occupational therapy treatment interventions and services, under the general supervision of the Occupational Therapist, and as outlined by an established treatment plan and in accordance with state practice guidelines. This position provides direct patient care to primarily adult and geriatric patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Provides therapeutic treatment in accordance with the patients established plan of care with a focus on functional and measurable outcomes.
- Maintains appropriate patient schedules as per established guidelines.
- Provides documentation to maintain accuracy and quality of medical records, in order to comply with reimbursement guidelines, and company and facility requirements.
- Participates in patient, family and assigned facility meetings as appropriate.
- Follows administrative, company and assigned facility processes, policies and procedures.
- Participates in training programs for facility staff, patients, families and rehabilitation staff.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Assists Occupational Therapist in establishing restorative nursing programs, as necessary, in conjunction with restorative nursing department efforts to provide appropriate comprehensive care to patients.
- Communicates effectively with skilled rehabilitation team to ensure the most appropriate care is provided to the patients.
- Participates in marketing and community presentations and projects to promote the success of the company and assigned facility.
- Successful completion of an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant Program and certification (or eligibility for) by AOTA
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in applicable state(s).
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems
Blue Stone Therapy is proud to offer the following benefits to eligible staff:
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Voluntary Life, etc)
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Blue Stone Educational Seminars and Training (BEST) CEU Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- On call
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in