Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RiverMead & they are Hiring Candidates for Nursing Supervisor $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company Name : RiverMead
Company Location : Peterborough, NH 03458
Job Position : Nursing Supervisor $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
- Sign-On Bonus $10,000!!!
- Base Pay starting $35.00 at per hour.
- RN/LPN shift differentials:
2nd shift = $2.50 per hour
3rd shift = $3.50 per hour
Weekends = $1.50 per hour (Friday 5PM-Sunday midnight)
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Nursing Supervisor. This is a 2nd shift position.
RiverMead is a not-for-profit, full-service, LifeCare Community located in Peterborough, New Hampshire. As a full-service community, we offer a wide variety of services and amenities to the residents we serve. We offer our staff competitive wages and excellent benefits, including a retirement savings plan with a 6% match, a very generous paid time off program with a rollover of up to 360 hours and the chance to work in a caring and supportive work environment.
Mention Differentials depending upon position (Weekend, nursing)
Provides and directs the provision of care (nursing, activities…) during the shift, based on RiverMead policies and procedures. In conjunction with the Neighborhood Coordinators, ensures continuity of care across shifts and departments, through delegation, oversight and development of collaborative relationships and staff education.
- Provides services requiring nursing skill, in accordance with the plan of care and physician’s orders. Demonstrates competency in all skills required.
- Assesses, and regularly reevaluates, the nursing needs of the residents; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the resident’s plan of care in collaboration with other departments, health practitioners, resident and resident’s family. Assesses the resident’s continual care needs.
- Recommends and initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the resident’s care and safety. In cooperation with resident’s attending physician, makes referrals to other disciplines as indicated.
- Supervises and/or performs therapeutic procedures such as administration of medications, immunizations, wound care, and managing infection. Personal care for residents performed on occasion.
- Assesses signs and symptoms and makes recommendations to the physician and/or other appropriate health professionals as often as needed, or upon changes in the resident’s condition, in coordination with the Neighborhood Coordinator/ Nurse Team Leader.
- Teaches, supervises and/or provides counseling to the resident and/or family regarding their health maintenance/condition, as appropriate to the resident’s condition. Utilizes educational material as appropriate.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and provides information to RNs, LPNs, LNAs, PCAs, and MNAs to ensure resident safety and an excellent level of customer service. Ensures information from the shift is forwarded to the Neighborhood Coordinator.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures regarding care delivery, documentation and care coordination are adhered to. Consults with DON, ADON, and Health Center Administrator as needed. Exhibits full compliance and verbalizes knowledge of RiverMead policies including but not limited to resident and staff education, infection control, resident’s rights, and expected level of customer service.
- Participates in the continuous quality improvement program, committees, and inservices and/or meetings.
- Responsible for the assessment and pronouncement of death (current NH RN license required) if nurse on duty is not a RN, including documentation on the death certificate. Able to verbalize the actions taken when an unexpected death occurs. Will educate and ensure nurse and staff on duty perform post-mortum care as needed.
- Floats between all 4 neighborhoods, assisting staff where needed.
- Reviews the daily staffing schedule and moves staff, as needed, to accommodate the needs of the residents. Handles staff call-offs per policy.
- Reviews the daily schedule for the next 2 shifts (next 16 hours) to assure staffing coverage; calling/ texting/ emailing/ speaking to staff may be required to help find coverage.
- Works to resolve resident and/or family issues that arise during the shift.
- Focuses on educating and training staff with best practices according to RiverMead’s policies.
- Assists in keeping the daily LNA/PCA assignments and the nurses’ Kardex updated. Make changes as necessary.
- Maintain current training on scheduling software.
- Performs and documents disciplinary actions. Forward these to the neighborhood coordinator.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned.
- RiverMead offers a positive and supportive work environment as well as a comprehensive salary/benefits package, including:
- HEALTH INSURANCE 75% of premium paid by RiverMead
- DENTAL INSURANCE 100% paid by RiverMead for employees
- LIFE INSURANCE 100% paid by RiverMead, 1x annual base wages
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE 100% paid by RiverMead
- LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE 100% paid by RiverMead
- AAA MEMBER DISCOUNT
- PAID TIME OFF WITH ROLL OVER UP TO 360 HOURS
- 403(B) RETIREMENT PROGRAM WITH UP TO 6% EMPLOYER MATCH
- EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND ASSISTANCE
- LEARNING & ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- FREE CPR TRAINING
- ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER & SWIMMING POOL AVAILABILITY
- STAFF APPRECIATION EVENTS, CONTESTS AND RAFFLES
- SUBSIDIZED MEAL PROGRAM
Why Choose RiverMead? Check out our video and see why. (https://youtu.be/VANFMSe4T2g)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in