Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in General Dynamics Electric Boat & they are Hiring Candidates for Nuclear Auditor
Company Name : General Dynamics Electric Boat
Company Location : North Kingstown, RI 02852
Job Position : Nuclear Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
The position affords the unique opportunity to work directly with all levels of operations management across the nuclear organization to develop, propose, and execute audit plans to ensure successful execution of nuclear work. A successful Nuclear Auditor will network with production communities and integrate themselves with the technical communities they oversee.
As an independent worker, the Nuclear Auditor is entrusted with the review of source documentation to identify key attribute for verification during the audit period. The auditor must be committed and driven to take on new challenges and acquire new areas of knowledge to provide oversight on a variety of topics.
By assembling observations of deficiencies and opportunities for improvement on the deck plate, the Nuclear Auditor is able to construct insightful problem statements that prompt meaningful change in the nuclear organization.
Audit & Assessment provides oversight of work in all areas of manufacturing and construction, giving auditors the chance to gain experience in an unrivaled scope of disciplines and evolutions. Auditors are trained in problem identification and root-cause analysis, and will gain a quality-mindset that will be an asset in any career path.
- High School diploma (or GED equivalent) and 5+ years in heavy manufacturing, maritime, or similar experience OR B.S. in STEM field, quality programs, or related
- Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP) or Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) experience
- Experience as an auditor
- Experience with ISO Standards (especially ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Experience in barrier analysis and/or root-cause analysis
- Experience in non-destructive testing of welds
- Performs work independently
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively with management, trades personnel, and engineering
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in