Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Metalcraft of Mayville & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Systems Administrator
Company Name : Metalcraft of Mayville
Company Location : Mayville, WI 53050
Job Position : Network Systems Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Network Systems Administrator
Job ID: 2022-2523
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.
Metalcraft is looking to hire a Network Systems Administrator, responsible for overseeing an organization’s computer systems or database networks to ensure proper maintenance and security. Their duties include working with other IT staff and company employees to identify network or computer system needs, overseeing the installation of new hardware or software and using employee feedback to isolate issues.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling and performing upgrades; collaborating and taking direction from network administrator.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configurations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Analyze business needs and translate those into project plans.
- Work with department heads to create an open dialog and create issue and enhancement priorities.
- Support multiple locations and off-hours when needed.
- Multiple manufacturing applications support to include homegrown database support.
- Propose system improvements, new software and any projects which will move the company forward.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management in their use of technology.
- Documentation and cross training.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of six years of networking experience and at least six years in IT overall.
- Excellent team player
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft platforms.
- Experience in a virtual server environment
- Cisco knowledge and experience of implementation, configuration and trouble shooting.
- PLC knowledge and experience
- SQL Server knowledge
- Strong skills in: project management, customer service, vendor management, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, problem solving, analytics, and modeling
- Access knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Kronos experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Equal opportunity employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in